VBAC

Great blog about, "at least you had a healthy baby." Trigger warning/last paragraph(fetal death)

https://www.nurturingheartsbirthservices.com/blog/?p=1429.
Not sure if this will be a clicky. Good read though.
PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

Re: Great blog about, "at least you had a healthy baby." Trigger warning/last paragraph(fetal death)

• Yep, I agree with that article. I like the point about how of course a c/s mom recognizes that a healthy baby is the most important, that is why she consented to her c/s!

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love this article.  
  • Loading the player...
  • "Here is the point that I think so many people don’t understand….there is the outcome, and there is the journey, and they aren’t one and the same for a lot of women.”
    Yes.
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • You're welcome!

• Thank you for sharing. Now to share with some people who don't understand...
  • holly321 said:
    Thank you for sharing. Now to share with some people who don't understand...
    Yea, I shared this on my FB wall and had a older lady chime in who pissed me off!! Trying to tell me how awful and painful her vaginal birth was and how she doesn't sympathize with c/s moms at all.  Wishes she would have had one!  Grrr!!!!!!  People are sooooo rude! Tons of friends came in to agree with me though.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"