2nd Trimester
Options

Not really sure how far along I am...

I know that sounds crazy, right?  This is why I'm not so sure.  My cycles were around 45-50 days after getting the Mirena out.  The month I got KU I didn't temp or chart anything because our work schedules were just too crazy that month so we figured we wouldn't try.  I took a test and got a positive, obviously.  Based on my LMP I should be at 17, almost 18 weeks.  I have a history of loss and so they took my blood and my hcg levels were pretty low.  Another blood test and they had doubled but were still low for how far along I should be.  Got an u/s and the tech said I looked to be around 7 weeks at the time which according to my records I should have been almost 10.  Anyway, I figured I just ovulated late.  Fast forward some, if I really was only 7 weeks at the time of the u/s, that means I took a pregnancy test and got a positive at conception... impossible, right?  Also, I'm feeling lots of kicks and even DH can feel baby kick.. and according to u/s I'm 15 weeks.  I'm going by my u/s date but having DH feel the baby kicks on the outside at 15 weeks is just crazy to me!!!!  and getting a positive test a day or two after conception is insane.  I have a dr. appt on Friday and I'll bring it up but everything just seems so weird.

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Not really sure how far along I am...

• Options
    I can see your confusion! I would think that the best way to handle it is to talk to your doctor like you said. And I agree, the fact that your husband would be able to feel kicks at just 15 weeks seems a little crazy, but this is my first so I don't have extensive experience to speak from! Exciting that you're able to feel kicks though :-)
    Good luck and I hope you get everything cleared up shortly!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  This is my second so I figured things would happen a little sooner than with #1 but 15 weeks is just sooo early to feel kicks on the outside.  Also, if I compare belly shots with where I'm at now, I'm bigger than I was with DS when I was 20 weeks with him... I know things are stretched out but eesh!!  I'm definitely going to ask on Friday at my appointment and I'm sure things will get cleared up at the a/s next month.

BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah that is really weird. Maybe you can ask about it whenever you have your anatomy scan? With my first PG I wasn't able to feel kicks from the outside til around 18th weeks. And I'm 16 weeks now with baby #2 and still can't feel kick from the outside. Have you asked your Dr about it? I had similar cycles before getting KU the first time and had a weird period before this baby (only had one period in between pregnancies) and my dates were wonky too. Either way good luck!
  • Options
    Either way, it's not a big deal.. Just a little strange.  I'm just happy to be expecting and the baby will make it's appearance when he/she is good and ready, no matter the due date.  It's just weird to me to be feeling kicks at 15 weeks.  My mind hasn't quite grasped that yet.

BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And this is why i kept track of when DH and I did the deed. I didn't want to be guessing when I could have possibly conceived. Hopefully they figure it out for you. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Lucy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"