2nd Trimester

Is it safe?

I'm only 20w and lately I've noticed that I've been sleeping on my stomach rather than my side. More like 75-80% of my stomach, if that makes any sense. I'm not completely on my side and I'm not completely on my stomach either and feel no discomfort whatsoever when I wake. It has actually helped with my back and leg/hip pain I've been having these pass few weeks. Should I be concerned at all for my baby? Or am I still in the "safe zone" when it comes to lying on one's stomach? 

Re: Is it safe?

• It is safe to sleep however you are comfortable.
  • Loading the player...
  • You're in the safe zone. You'll know when it's time to switch it up. I'm still sleeping on my back at 21w and figure I'll have another 4 more before I break out the body pillow.
  • If you're comfortable then you're safe! That's what my OB says anyways :)
  • It's fine your body will tell you. Im 29 weeks and still sleep half belly/side at night. Feels best

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Thanks ladies:)

• I love the half side sleep, I use a maternity pillow to stop me from being all on my stomach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"