June 2014 Moms

So I'm bleeding...

Re: So I'm bleeding...

• Thoughts and prayers to you.
  • Hoping everything is ok!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending lots of thoughts and prayers and hugs your way. Fingers crossed.

image        image

• I'm so sorry. Continued thoughts and prayers.
  • That is scary! I would be freaking out. Sucks that this is Happening to you. Hope everything will be okay. I bled through the first trimester and my doctor told me that some women bleed through the whole pregnancy and they never figure out why. He said he's seen tiny holes in the placenta after the baby is born but it didnt affect the pregnancy or anything. I hope they figure it out for you. FX for you
  • I hope they figure this out quickly. Thoughts and prayers for you!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thoughts and prayers!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thinking of you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boo!!! So sorry to hear this, try and stay positive. Sending T&P your way.
  • I talked to my doctor, her office is closed for some reason today but she's at one of the local hospitals waiting on a delivery so she told me to head to that ER. Just waiting on bf to get out of bed and get dressed and we'll be heading over there. :(
  • T&P for you!
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

• Uhg, what a roller coaster! FX everything is fine and your doctor can finally give you some answers! 

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• T&P your way! So sorry you are still dealing with this!

Married 8.1.2010
    DD #1: Arrived 10.7.2011
    TTC #2 Since March 2013
    BFP 5.20.2013, EDD 1.26.2014, natural mc @ 5 wks 5.25.2013
    BFP 6.21.2013, EDD 3.14.2014, Twins - missed mc @ 7w6d, D&C 8.6.2013
    BFP 10.7.2013, EDD June 20 2014 - It's a GIRL!   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This sucks! Sending you good vibes!
  • SNLT1012 said:
    My doctor came and did an u/s right in the room for me. Baby's still kicking away in there. She took her time with the ultrasound and showed me what she was doing unlike the u/s tech at my last ER visit and the u/s tech at my ultrasound on Saturday. She was able to locate a blood clot that she thinks is the cause of the bleed, but wasn't able to say for sure. Still to stay on pelvic rest, no bed rest because I have a desk job. She does still want me to call and come see her anytime I feel the bleeding has worsened, but she is confident that whatever this is is not having any affect on the pregnancy. ETA: I do feel like I've finally gotten an answer and can relax a little. And I feel like my decision with my doctor has been reaffirmed. I had been toying with the idea of switching because I wasn't getting answers, but after today I feel like that is due to no fault of my doctor as she could previously only go by ultrasound images other people were doing.
    Glad everything is okay! I hope the bleeding stops soon so you can enjoy the pregnancy and stop worrying!
  • I'm glad to hear the good news!
    photo 0c2dff5c-8353-4f48-a664-12cdf783ef5a_zpsd50eeb2f.jpg photo 2568d9e8-2e0a-42f1-9e46-3b839622bae6_zpsa9ad0626.jpg photo 7cad0d91-68fd-48bf-b58a-48256209fbe1_zps4881d0c7.jpg
  • Wonderful news!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol no worries @LoHerrim, she'll be hearing about this for the rest of her life!
  • So glad!

image        image

• What a relief! Glad you got somewhat of an answer, and that everything is fine!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• That's awesome news! An answer must feel good. That little girl is going to be a wild one I'm sure
  • So glad you got good news!
  • Glad to hear you two are doing good and you got some answers.
  • This little baby is going to be feisty and give you a run for your money! I just have a feeling! I'm glad that the bleeding isn't affecting the pregnancy, and for your peace of mind (and all of ours for that matter), I hope this bleeding finally stops!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Any news?!?
    Yeah!  There's an update up there!

SNLT1012 said:
    My doctor came and did an u/s right in the room for me. Baby's still kicking away in there. She took her time with the ultrasound and showed me what she was doing unlike the u/s tech at my last ER visit and the u/s tech at my ultrasound on Saturday. She was able to locate a blood clot that she thinks is the cause of the bleed, but wasn't able to say for sure. Still to stay on pelvic rest, no bed rest because I have a desk job. She does still want me to call and come see her anytime I feel the bleeding has worsened, but she is confident that whatever this is is not having any affect on the pregnancy. ETA: I do feel like I've finally gotten an answer and can relax a little. And I feel like my decision with my doctor has been reaffirmed. I had been toying with the idea of switching because I wasn't getting answers, but after today I feel like that is due to no fault of my doctor as she could previously only go by ultrasound images other people were doing.

• edited January 2014
    Oh no! Really praying for you girly! Hopefully it will stop soon! At least if they could tell you why it's happening would be helpful! Hugs!

Edit: saw the latest post glad everything is ok!!!
  • So glad to hear that 1) you were told a probable cause for the bleeding and 2) it won't affect the pregnancy. Wahoo!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• So happy to hear you got some peace of mind from your doctor. Fx you get a break from all this stress, soon.

• Great news!  Glad all is well :)
    ~ Jenny ~
    Married to Jake ~ June 4, 2010 ~
    DS born ~ July 22, 2011 ~
    Two chemical pregnancies:  ~ December 2012 ~  & ~ August 2013 ~
    Expecting our baby GIRL!  ~ June 4, 2014 ~
    June '14 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom 

• Bumpity bump bump bump.

Now that the BSC is gone, I could use some serious prayers.

I was able to laugh at my bleeding earlier today. Since then I have been passing clot after clot for hours on end, with the same crampy/contraction feeling I had two night ago.

I'm not going to the ER. I've spent too much time there recently, I want to be at home, I have an appointment already scheduled for Monday, and I'm just exhausted and scared and want to cry and tired of worrying and ready to be done. I want to be induced the minute it's possible and be done with this. I'm not doing ok emotionally and i just need your thoughts and prayers if you pray.
  • I'm a prayer and will be praying like crazy for you! So sorry you're going through this!
  • Praying for you. I don't know how you are handling all this. It sounds terrible. Try to keep your head up and I pray for a good apt on Monday
  • :(

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts. :hugs:

image        image

• Seriously, this totally sucks!!! I'm so sorry that your still bleeding! I will be praying for you. I know what a emotional roller coaster your on, it's no fun. I think your little girl will be extra wonderful to make up for the hard pregnancy
  • I am so sorry :( big hugs. Praying for you and sending happy thoughts. Praying for a healthy baby and peace of mind.
  • Oh no :( sorry to hear this. Sending t&p.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"