North Dakota Babies

Moms of 2-9 month olds...

I am running out the door and late as usual, so I don't have time to do this the right way (which would be to e-mail outside of this board and talk with you).  I have a huge favor to ask you all.  I have a big assignment due that involves the observation of infants.  I need to observe three different ages for ten minutes each.  This information is needed to do the bulk of the project.  I am running out of time (I have only observed 1) and don't know any IRL!

So,...can I get a volunteer of an infant close to 2 months old (a little younger or little older is okay) and a 6-9 month old to observe their child and record literally everything they do for ten minutes?  Just in their normal environment and without interaction (unless fussy, then move them or do what you normally would do).  I would greatly appreciate any and all help!!!

I won't be home most of the day but you can e-mail results to racguer at hotmail.  TIA!!!

Re: Moms of 2-9 month olds...

• I can do it if you don't need it for a few days, I work until 8 the next two nights so Alexa is sleeping when I get home. Just let me know! I would love to help out!
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • I can do it too if you need more than one person in the 6-9 age range.
    Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • Loading the player...
  • I could watch Angelica for 10 mins tonight.  6-9 months
  • Anderson is just shy of 4 months.  Would that work?
  • Thanks so much ladies!  Nicole did the observation for the 6-9 mo. old.

imagepolicewife08:
    Anderson is just shy of 4 months.  Would that work?

Anderson would be perfect!  I can use him for the one close to two months.

• aleikelaaleikela member
    edited January 2014
    aleikela said:

I am running out the door and late as usual, so I don't have time to do this the right way (which would be to e-mail outside of this board and talk with you).  I have a huge favor to ask you all.  I have a big assignment due that involves the observation of infants.  I need to observe three different ages for ten minutes each.  This information is needed to do the bulk of the project.  I am running out of time (I have only observed 1) and don't know any IRL!

So,...can I get a volunteer of an infant close to 2 months old (a little younger or little older is okay) and a 6-9 month old to observe their child and record literally everything they do for ten minutes?  Just in their normal environment and without interaction (unless fussy, then move them or do what you normally would do).  I would greatly appreciate any and all help!!!

I won't be home most of the day but you can e-mail results to racguer at hotmail.  TIA!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"