March 2013 Moms

Diaper free?

Does anyone let their LO go diaper free during playtime? I do! He hates diapers!

Re: Diaper free?

• We have a lot of carpet so we don't do naked time really. If we had hard floors tbough I'd let him go wild sometimes for sure.
  • We have carpet in our house, so no nakey time. Jake doesn't seem to mind diapers, so I never thought of doing it, but since we have carpet we definitely wouldn't, for comfort and cleanliness reasons.

• Loading the player...
  • I think I might start doing this more.  DS gets SOOOO excited when he is naked.  It's like he gets an energy boost or something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

• My dd doesn't mind them and we have carpets so we don't.  Plus our dog loves to lick her especially any piece of uncovered skin so that is definitely another big reason I don't.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We do before bed. I usually lay down a mat so if he pees I just have to through the mat in the wash.
    Erica

1st baby boy born 3.14.13
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharlieCheeksVinyl
    Thenewnorms.blogspot.com
  • I do after every shower/bath and sometimes just like that between changes. We have a large waterproof pad I lay down near a window if it's sunny or just in the middle of the room. So far he peed on a wall trying to pull himself up but that's it. I cleaned it. His happiness when naked outweighs the unhappiness I feel cleaning baby pee off a wall.
  • I do after every shower/bath and sometimes just like that between changes. We have a large waterproof pad I lay down near a window if it's sunny or just in the middle of the room. So far he peed on a wall trying to pull himself up but that's it. I cleaned it. His happiness when naked outweighs the unhappiness I feel cleaning baby pee off a wall.

I absolutely agree ;) good for you mama! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"