July 2014 Moms
Options

Missing5letters

Seriously, what the fuck happened??

Anyone else? I have to actually do work for one day and I miss this??

imageimageimage

Re: Missing5letters

• Options
    lizzybeth13lizzybeth13 member
    edited January 2014
    BigLewzer just reverted back to her old screen name now that she was out of the closet about current pregnancy.  She is still here.

• Options
    Wait, what?

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BigLewzer just reverted back to her old screen name now that she was out of the closet about current pregnancy.  She is still here.
    Oh! I thought she really got banned! Thanks for clearing that up :-)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I don't think I could keep up with your skillz @ghostof5letters

image image
  • Options

Ok....the abbreviated version. 

I was banned for 152 years under the name Five_letters in January 2012 (maybe 2013)
    This became my actual screen name. 
    I was under cover with the BL AE to hide from my awesome July 2011 BMB. I've been planting easter eggs for them on our FB page for the past few months. They figured it out late last night. 
    I went back to my original screen name. 

ETA: And yes, I realize it's dumb and juvenile. I had tons of fun with it though. 

Ah ha! It makes sense now. I was looking at the anchor icon (I'm on mobile so not sure if you've got the same siggy with this name) thinking that's weird that someone other than biglewzer has such a similar picture.
  • Options
    Seriously...
  • Options
    Ylvelill said:
    Seriously...
    Yup. I told you it was dumb and juvenile.  :)

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    alyssa719alyssa719 member
    edited January 2014
    I'm actually LOL at BL getting her very own thread for this.  Look how much you're loved!!  :)<3<3 xx

ETA:  Does anybody else remember that Thugs n' Harmony song "just call me biggie biggie..."?!?
  • Options
    Oh...GHOST, not missing. At least everybody knew who I meant :-) @ghostof5letters thanks for the back story...glad we didn't have to mutiny, sad there was no amazing drama that led to a banning!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Were you hiding out because you didn't want them to know you're KU or another reason?
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    Salsera29 said:
    Oh...GHOST, not missing. At least everybody knew who I meant :-) @ghostof5letters thanks for the back story...glad we didn't have to mutiny, sad there was no amazing drama that led to a banning!
    Way to eff up the title, Salsa! ;)
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    F, now I want some salsa.
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    New screen name or not I just know you by that siggy pic so no confusion here :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    dlsexton said:

Were you hiding out because you didn't want them to know you're KU or another reason?

Correct. I was leaving hints randomly until they figured it out

• Options
    AnnaMPAdamsAnnaMPAdams member
    edited January 2014

Ok....the abbreviated version. 

I was banned for 152 years under the name Five_letters in January 2012 (maybe 2013)
    This became my actual screen name. 
    I was under cover with the BL AE to hide from my awesome July 2011 BMB. I've been planting easter eggs for them on our FB page for the past few months. They figured it out late last night. 
    I went back to my original screen name. 

ETA: And yes, I realize it's dumb and juvenile. I had tons of fun with it though. 

If it makes you feel any better, I was on July 2011 too, and I have no bad memories of you whatsoever. (Maybe I missed something, who knows?) I think you're totally entertaining!

ETA: wait... I think I totally misunderstood. Please ignore me while I rock in the corner and talk to myself.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ah now you are back to biglewzer! Are you trying to make us crazy?!? ;)

• Options
    My phone is on crack! I'm logged in properly and yet...

Whiskey tango foxtrot
  • Options
    Had to delete the app! Don't be a creepster AE with the iPhone app.

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    Wait a minute! @ghostof5letters...Did you get banned for something that looked like a vag opening up but was actually two shoulders? Or am I thinking of someone else?

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Salsera29 said:
    Wait a minute! @ghostof5letters...Did you get banned for something that looked like a vag opening up but was actually two shoulders? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    Yes, that was me :) 

• Options
    Salsera29 said:
    Holy shit I can't beliece my KU brain remembered that. That gif was gross but banned??? Ridiculous. That Miley Cyrus turkey gif was way more offensive lol.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had an admin working to get me reactivated, and they were told that the ban was in error and lifted, but I could never sign back in. 

This all happened pretty much the same week as the transition to the new format here. So perhaps it was a fluke. I just could never log back in, even though they were telling me I wasn't banned. I'd get that lovely message that is now in my signature. 

I forgot about the Miley one already. That was awesome. I just found some really good ones I can't wait to use. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Caitlinrj said:

Is it weird that I totally picture you as your siggy pic? If I ever see what you look like IRL I may never believe it. 

I was JUST thinking the same thing tonight!!
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    Salsera29 said:
    Ahahahahhaha that gif must have been spamming on FB a while back and my MIL clicked on it or something because I saw it posted next to her name on my newsfeed. DH and I COULD. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• Options
    yes, that's a picture of a boy. :) lol
    Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN