January 2013 Moms

Big time sleep regression

Anyone else dealing with this? We used to have maybe one wake up in the MOTN and now we have at least two. Bedtime and naps are all over the place. She's such a good sleeper...could it be teeth/wonder week?
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Big time sleep regression

• We are going through something here too. DD used to sttn, now she is up at least once and won't let us put her back down. Naps are also all over the place and she refuses to go down. She will fight it for over an hour (and yes, she is tired) and will only sleep for maybe 30 min. It's getting pretty tiring. I feel bad for her, but I honestly am at a loss at what to do.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• There is a wonder week at 55 weeks so that is not out of the possibilities.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We are dealing with the same struggle but its been for the past 4 weeks. We have ruled out night terrors, separation anxiety, teeth and ears. We are now sleep training again. It's been tough but after only a day he's been much better. I don't know what will work for your baby, but I want you to know you are not alone!
  • Haha, I just posted about this below in the wonder week post. I guess the stormy period for this wonder week can start week 51, peak at 53 and skills come out at 56. They say that this one is supposed to just be a doozy on sleep...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're experiencing this too--ugh!

Sleep has been all over the place. Two nights ago she slept from 8-5 without a peep then nursed and immediately went back down for another 3 hrs. It was heavenly.

Last night from 1 AM she was up almost every hour. I gave her Tylenol around 3 and finally got a two hour stretch--and then she was still up at her normal wakeup. And nothing would calm her down except nursing...which is a habit I had really wanted to break...

It stinks :( I miss my baby who slept through the night without a peep from 4 weeks to 4 months. Heck, I'd even take the one waking at 4.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not happy to hear you are all in the same boat...but I am happy we aren't alone!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"