2nd Trimester

Stomach pains...bloated?

14 weeks, 3rd pregnancy..and bloated. At least that's what I'm thinking these stomach pains are. Have had them the past two days. Yesterday was worse and the pain was right under my rib cage...maybe more like indigestion? Now the pains are above my belly button. Some diarrhea both days too. Never really had indegestoon, heartburn, bloating, etc while preganant before or while not pregnant. Weird...thought maybe something I ate or stomach bug but I don't think that's it. If I'm sitting or laying still, I'm fine but if I move, go to get up out of bed, etc. it hurts!! Was on a seltzer water kick for awhile and I know that carbonated drinks can cause bloating. Not sure if my body has had enough of that or what?! Anyone ever experience anything like this before? I know feeling bloated/gassy is normal while pregnant so I'm guessing that's what it is. There's just that thought that pops into mind every now and then, wondering if it's something else.

Hope you ladies are feeling alright! TIA!

Re: Stomach pains...bloated?

• I didn't have problems like that with my first 2 either but this one is really throwing me off.  Lots more heartburn, being uncomfortable, more nausea, etc.  It kinda bites!  I love my seltzer water too but I've had to limit it.  And this pregnancy Tums and GasX are my best friends.  But still, some nights my stomach hurts so bad.  My ribs are even expanded so much more this time and my boobs are bigger that my bras with previous pregnancies don't fit.  It's crazy!  Oh, and I still get diarrhea off and on too.  Fun stuff.  =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh, look up dyspepsia too and see if that sounds familiar.  If I remember right, it seems to be what I have.  But it's related to heartburn.  And I've also noticed that not burping even though it feels like I want to seems to be helping.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I'm feeling much better now. Last two days were tough. Hope you get relief soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"