March 2014 Moms

Nursery Complete

We are team green and wanted to do a neutral theme.  We went with woodland animals since DH and I love hiking and camping, it just fit us.  My sister came to visit for 2 days and we worked our butts off getting the room ready.  Here is a picture of part of the nursery.  What do you ladies think?  

What are your nursery ideas/themes?  

Re: Nursery Complete

• Very nice.

• Cute quilt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• Loading the player...
  • Very cute! Ours is Pink & white bird/owl themed. I know it's "super trendy" right now, but I don't care, it's cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • babycaps I love the arctic animal idea!  I received a whale sound machine w/projection by homedics at my shower from target.  Didn't fit our theme, but might be cute for yours. https://www.target.com/p/mybaby-by-homedics-soundspa-whale/-/A-14113345#prodSlot=medium_1_18

saraboespflug, my husband is not a decorator either.  I helped my sister do her nursery 3 years ago so she owed me a favor. 

AriaAmante143 I adore owls & birds.  I received a white owl bank as a gift and it fit the room so well.  May be cute for you too.  https://www.kikkerland.com/products/ceramic-owl-coin-bank/
  • Very cute!

Ours didn't start out having a theme, but it has kind of ended up being jungle animals, heavy on the elephants. This weekend we finished all the painting, switched out outlets, hung curtain rods, moved all the furniture in, etc. I'm just waiting on the sheets, curtains, rug and some accessories to arrive. The easy stuff that will make it look finished. :)
  • I have the blanket that goes with that set because it has a hedgehog on it like our pets!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Super cute. We're doing like a "happily ever after" princess theme...soft pink, brown, cream, and a little bit of mauve.  Got everything in this weekend, so I'm really hoping to pretty much finish her room by the end of this week. 
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • That's beautiful!! I love the crib and dresser!! 
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Very cute!! We are doing the Lambs and Ivy Enchanted Forest theme, very similar

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Love it!!
    We have a pink/grey chevron bedding and then have white elephants (but not a lot) throughout the room.
    I al waiting for my husband to build my book shelf in the other bedroom and then i can move them out and start decorating!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cute! We are almost done with our nursery. I didn't do a theme really and I'm not sure how to describe it. The nursery is mostly pink with aqua accents. We just need to get a rug, mattress, changing pad, and I need to work on the the name art, once we are 100% on a name. 
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Love it! You ladies rock who have tie nurseries done. I have it painted and a rocker and changing table in. Nothing on the walls or windows yet.
  • Very cute. Our colors are powder blue and chocolate brown, with a moon and stars "We love you to the moon and back" theme. But the only thing we have done is set up the crib, LOL. We don't have bedding or anything done yet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Very cute. Our theme is Nala from Lion King! We put up a chair rail around the room to divide the walls so we have a lighter pink on top and a darker pink on the bottom part of the room.
  • We have a "cute as a button" type of theme I suppose I would call it. It was hard to figure out a theme for B/G twins.
    Got a large button print area rug from Ikea and painted large circles in the same colors on two walls and the other two walls are a pale yellow.

It's not complete yet, still waiting on the glider to be delivered. They initially delivered a ROYAL BLUE chair when it was suppose to be a coffee color.

I'll post some pics once it is done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
    January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d
  • SOOOO cute!!! I love it!!

I'm so jealous of everyone's nurseries! DH is working on our baby's...but I'm not allowed to see it until his "big reveal" at our shower on the 19th. We picked out paint colors together awhile ago and ordered our furniture (which is ready to be delivered, eee!) but I'm not allowed to see the progress until it's all done. I'm eager and super excited but SO jealous of all the cuteness in one's I've seen on here!

kmeyers0611 - Camden is our baby's name is we have a boy! We love that name! (DH is a HUGE Orioles fan...he originally wanted Calvin, which I'm not crazy about. We decided on Camden.) My whole family is convinced it's a boy, so they address the baby as Camden! :)
  • Looks beautiful! Must feel so good to be done. We're having a girl, and are doing a gray, blush pink and crystals scheme... Just had the chair rail and wainscoting finished this weekend
  • We are themeless, but finished :) Just waiting on the mobile we ordered from www.etsy.com!
  • @ktlucas That is our theme too!!!! I LOVE how yours came out! 
  • kmeyers0611 looks adorable! 

Thanks ladies!  Everyone's idea's sound great.  Post pics when your complete.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"