July 2014 Moms

You may be pregnant when...

You stop drinking fluids about an hour before putting the moves on your man so that you don't have to go to the bathroom during the act.

Also...I've had grilled cheese for dinner 3 out of the last 4 nights. I'm not proud.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: You may be pregnant when...

• You eat Cheetos for dinner because they're all you can keep down. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • When you eat a minimum of 4 granola bars a day...
    imageIAmPregnant TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• You can't stand the thought of cooking so you go for shredded carrots with a heaping spoonful of blue cheese dressing.

And yes it was pasteurized.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• When you taste something so good that it makes you want to cry... and then you steal it off your DH's plate...

Having to debate whether to go to a certain movie because it may be too long and you try to plan the bathroom breaks... Then you decide on a shorter movie :)

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow may never come. There is only the miracle of this moment. Savour it. It is a gift. 

-- Unknown

Prepping TC - 1/2012 - TTC 4/13  **Prepregnancy diabetic - Hypertension - PCOS - Hypothyroidism** BFP#1 - 11/27/13 -EDD -- 7/26/14 - Lost our little sprite on 1/1714BFP#2 - 6/13/14 -- EDD - 2/12/15 -- 10wk U/S -172 HBM & right on track Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • You cry because you've already started looking at daycare options and you don't want to leave your baby yet! It's nice knowing that s/he is safe in my tummy right now with me.
  • You cry because your fiancé is holding your hair while you barf.
  • When you almost cry because you get to the grocery store to get the cheese for the cheese and crackers you have been craving and they are out of the cheese.  This is after you arrived home from the mall and had been thinking about cheese and crackers for 3 hours only to get home and realize DH threw the cheese out because he thought it was old forcing you to go to previously mentioned store which was out of the cheese!!
  • U park like a jackass. Why? Bc eff you I'm pregnant that's why
  • @andyandrachel that made me spit water out my mouth! haha
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Watching an old episode of Dexter (New to me) and notice a box of ding dongs in a van on a stake out.and more all i can think about is how delicious it looks.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• All I can think about is the aforementioned Grilled Cheese! Just send my DH out for bread
  • When you get out of the car because the back windshield wiper isnt working and you need to scrape snow, only to have DH start screaming because you forgot to put the car in park...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"