March 2012 Moms
Options

2013 Favorite picture of or moment with LO

Ok, I know it's hard, but try to pick your favorite picture of LO from this past year. I know some girls don't like to share pics, so you can pick your favorite moment. Here's to a happy and healthy 2014 for everyone here!

Re: 2013 Favorite picture of or moment with LO

• Options
    too hard...  I take on average 1000 pics a month and share about 100 of the ones I like with friends and family..EVERY month.. and sometimes more, specially on occasions and events.   Finding a favorite from the WHOLE year would be impossible.

..and there are so many "moments" at this age.. that is equally challenging.  I'm lucky to be able to listen in on my cams while at work  so I get to share a lot of moments I wouldn't normally be able to... like DS trying to feed his new stuffed dragon a bottle  LOL and daddy apologizing for not getting Dragon a drink too... gotta love those moments  haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am having a hard time choosing too. I take so many pictures and we have done so much this year.

I think I would have to say that my favorite moments would involve exploring nature as we spent so much time outside this summer. This is something we may not have been able to do if we hadn't moved. DS loves being outside.

I have one picture from this summer that I really like. He is holding a single blade of grass and has a look of pure awe on his face. I remember him chattering away about that blade of grass for a good ten minutes.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It is really hard to choose.  So much has happened this year!  I love that she now says "I wuv you, Mommy."  Also, she got a red helium balloon at a friend's birthday party and the fun she had with that balloon was awesome.  And she made a new friend just the other day when we visited one of my best friends from high school and it was so cute to see DD following the other girl around smiling and copying what the other girl was doing.  And... and... and...

• Options
    @rocknrollfriend that is the cutest picture, it seriously made me smile :))
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:

One of my favorite pics is actually the one of him in my siggy with the monkey hat on. I take far too many pics to choose one for this! Way to challenge us :)

Honestly, the greatest thing so far about this year, and the age DS is at would probably be his interest in the alphabet and how quickly he picked it up. I have been in awe, daily, watching this kid learn new things, say new words and show such an interest in it all. Just yesterday, DH wrote the letter Y and the letter W! Holy crap!

And my heart melts when he calls me "mama'. He's been saying it for a while, but now he does it with so much purpose. When he wakes up, he yells for "mom" and if I leave the room, I hear his little footsteps chasing me while he yells "mom"! I just love it.

It's adorable that your husband can write his letters. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"