2nd Trimester

Do you think its a girl?

edited December 2013 in 2nd Trimester

After only having boy ultrasounds I am still in denial that our last little one is indeed a little princess. I want to gradually start buying a few things since I have to start over from scratch so I just need some reassurance. What do you ladies think? Ultrasound was done at 17 weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Do you think its a girl?

• Remember that the ultrasound tech had more views then this one picture so with that based off this one picture it looks like a girl but I would really trust the ultrasound tech and if your not sure yet you can always by gender neutral until your more comfortable.
  • She was sure it was a girl, the same lady did our boy ultrasound reveal last time. I think I am just in a little denial.....:) it is our last little one and lo and behold a little girl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that it looks like a girl.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• That's a girl
    1st loss 8/31
    2nd pregnancy -TWINS lost DD1 twin at 8 weeks 6 days DD1 born 6 weeks early
    3rd pregnancy- TWINS AGAIN lost both babies at 9 week appt
    4th pregnancy- singleton- born at 38 weeks 1 day with the help of weekly 17P injections
    5th pregnancy- CP in June
    6th pregnancy It's a BOY

• It definitely doesn't look like the 18 week ultrasound of my boy, congratulations!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Looks girl to me

It's a BOY

• I'd trust the u/s tech over the Internet! It's pretty rare that they get it wrong.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Looks like a girl to me too!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Thanks Ladies....I am so hoping she was right. She was right with my baby boy last time but ppl say that girls are a little trickier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"