2nd Trimester

Babies R Us Nursery Furniture

Does anyone know if BRU has any upcoming nursery furniture sales coming up? I've heard they occasionally do 20% off if you buy a set.

Re: Babies R Us Nursery Furniture

• I just ordered a crib from their clearance section and it had an additional 20% off. They've had some really good sales lately - I would just keep checking online.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• You can also sign up for emails and or texts. They sometimes have coupons... also you could get a rewards card. I get coupons through that all the time.
  • Loading the player...
  • we bought our crib at Babies r Us. and they had a 20% off coupon going around. we didn't have one, but the salesperson gave us the discount anyway. saved us over $80. we went back a couple weeks later for a mattress and asked for the discount again and they gave it to us. don't know if this will work, but you can always ask. now we are on a mailing list and get ads and coupons every few weeks :0)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• The Babies R Us near me takes the 20% off coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond as well, and have even used the coupon in addition to sales.  Sometimes they are reluctant to take the additional % off on sale items, but I just say I've gotten it before and it never ends up being a problem.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just got BRU circular in the mail today. If you are a rewards member you will receive it. 20% off coupon card and more furniture coupons in the back!
  • Thank you! I just got a coupon and saw there is a good sale starting tomorrow.
  • Where do I get the 20% off coupon?
  • I just signed up for a registry deal that goes thru Jan 31st ... Anything bought off your registry earns you 10% back up to $200... I'd register for the furniture and buy it off your registry... 10wks after your due date I think they send you a gc... I'd do that in addition to the 20% off
  • Our mom ordered our crib and dresser at the end of October for this reason. It caved them almost $200.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"