2nd Trimester

City Mini-what car seat did you choose??

I'm looking at purchasing the City Mini. If you have it, what car seat did you choose to go with it? Also, did it work well w the City Mini car seat adaptor etc. The Maxi Cosi Mico looks good so far to me...but would love feedback. Thank you!

Re: City Mini-what car seat did you choose??

• We registered for a Britax car seat to go along with the city mini GT. The adaptor is only $20. Almost every car seat goes with the city mini.
  • Chicco keyfit 30 here it fit with the adaptor with my city mini. Love this stroller!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • We're doing the City Mini GT, and for the carseat we've registered for the Maxi Cosi Mico... seems like a perfect combo to me :)

• We ordered the Graco Snugaride 35
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the baby jogger summit x3 since I do a lot of walking outside when weather permits and with this baby I'm planning on getting another chicco car seat. I had one with my DD but it has since expired (she is 5) I looked around at other car seats but have decided to stick with the chicco. Love how easy it is to tighten the straps around the baby and they just seem better padded then others
  • mcgeeva said:
    Chicco keyfit 30 here it fit with the adaptor with my city mini. Love this stroller!

This!
  • Britax B Safe with the $20 adapters
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"