Main Line Fertility-Dr. Glassner — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Main Line Fertility-Dr. Glassner

We would highly recommend Main Line Fertility to anyone!  We could not be happier with Dr. Glassner and his staff.  They all have showed compassion and care throughout this whole process.  Dr. Glassner started with a plan and made sure we were comfortable.  They are very accommodating and we were lucky to have success early on.  We will be forever grateful to Dr. Glassner and his staff!  --JN & BN  (08/17/2013)

Ryland

Re: Main Line Fertility-Dr. Glassner

• me to!!!! Loves Dr. Glassner! I wish he could have delivered my baby. He gave me advice and treated me like I was his sister.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • So true! I loved the whole team at MLF!
    I was treated like a queen and am due in 22 weeks, wish Dr. Glassner was my OB!
    CMDR513
  • Loading the player...
  • I am currently pregnant after a very short stay with Glassner. I miss his office. I agree with the sentiment wishing he was the OB.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Love Dr. Glassner! 4 cycles and I now have my beautiful baby girl! She's turning 1:) I'm pregnant again but it was naturally and 1st try!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I saw Dr. Glassner for a uterine abnormality and actually was not very impressed. I believe he is GREAT with infertility issues, however I ended up switching to Dr. Edwards at Penn to handle my uterine septum surgery. 
    PCOS & ute crew member
    BFP #1: 10/24/2012  EDD 7/3/13, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E 
    DX: Septate Uterus. Septum resection 6/4/13
    BFP #2: 12/20/2013  EDD 9/1/14, missed m/c @ 7weeks, D&E
    BFP #3: 5/26/2014 EDD 2/7/15, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E- DX Trisomy22
    RPL, Karyotyping, and SHG: All Normal
    BFP #4: 9/6/14 EDD 5/16/15 Praying for our RAINBOW!
    Baby GIRL on the way!!
    **All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards