Indiana Babies
Options

New to the Fishers/Noblesville Area

Hi All Moms to be!! I just moved here back in April still trying to figure out where everything in here and getting use to this weather... Hubby and I just found out we were expecting and due Sept 2014! This will be my first one super excited still trying to get the whole hang of these boards out and all that fun stuff. Im going to my first appt at IU North in Carmel in a few weeks hoping they will take good care of us! Happy New Year!
Pregnancy Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to the Fishers/Noblesville Area

• Options
    Welcome to the Indiana board, and congratulations!  Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome. Hope you're enjoying Indy so far. This is me and my husband's first pregnancy as well. We got engaged last Feb, married in Sept and LO is due 07/2014. I'll be delivering at IU North but have never been there. Let me know how it looks (at least the small parts you get to see).

Me:35 DH:37
    Married 09/2013

*TW* TTC #2 since June 2016 *END TW*

Endometriosis

March 2017- IUI#1- Clomid - BFN
    April 2017 - IUI #2 - Clomid, Ovidrel - BFN
    May 2017 - IUI #3 - Clomid- cancelled cycle

July 2017- IVF #1-Microdose Lupron protocol, Gonal-F, Menopur, HCG trigger- 12 mature eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 frozen- 2 PGS normal!!

August 2017- FET #1

• Options
    allycheer00jfresh thats good to know that someone else had a good experience there. Going to have to look into the classes Thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"