2nd Trimester

20 weeks, still dont feel movement. Ugh.

Im a FTM, and have seen her on 3 and 4d ultrasounds, wiggling up a storm, but I cant feel it! Im not nervous, I know she is just fine.. Im just annoyed, I want to feel a flutter already, or a jab! Jeez! 

Re: 20 weeks, still dont feel movement. Ugh.

• Give it another week or two. First pregnancy I didn't feel kicks or anything till just after 21w. DH felt it at 24w. This time I started feeling it at 18-19
  • I was complaining about it to the doc one day and the very next day I felt her like crazy.  I was about 20 w and a few days.  It will happen. 
  • Loading the player...
  • It can take awhile with your first pg. it will come! I was almost 24 wks w my first.
  • I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow and I think I feel her sometimes but I'm never 100% sure.  :(
  • You may be feeling them, you might not know what it is.  I had a couple of days where I thought I had a muscle twitch, turns out that was the first movement!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just started to feel her at 21 weeks. It isn't very often during the day either. More in the morning and at night.

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• With my first I felt flutters at 16 weeks but not real movement until 22 weeks. With the second I felt him around 20 weeks. Just wait, soon enough your little one will be keeping you up all night kicking your bladder and having a dance party in your ute!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

• I have an anterior placenta which makes movement tough to distinguish. However there are times I feel her doing little flip flops here and there. I anticipate the next couple of weeks they will become stronger.
  • You will feel it soon enough! At about 17 weeks I started feeling an odd pressure on my bladder, like I had to pee, and then it would go away. If it had been my first pregnancy I would have had no idea what it was. Now at 25 weeks, she never stops moving!!! There is a lot of growing to be done in just a few weeks time, so you'll feel obvious twitches soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have an anterior placenta also and have only felt her maybe twice. It was very light tho. I am 20w3d.
  • With #1 I was 23 weeks before I felt anything.

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Oh I feel my lil one all the time... im 19wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"