October 2012 Moms

Saturday fun time

I've done this on another board many moons ago and it was fun so here we go. It is the zombie apocalypse. Go to you local craigslist. Click on the free section. Pick the third item down. This is you weapon.
What did you end up with?
Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage

Re: Saturday fun time

• Sweet. I get a 1988 junkyard Camero!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• navyandvioletnavyandviolet member
    edited January 2014
    I put my weapon in the wrong post. So I get a 7.5 foot pre lit Christmas tree I would like to add that it comes with its heavy duty stand. Take that zombies.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Lame. 10 large picture/mirror moving boxes with the super padded paper to wrap the pictures in as well.

When we find irreplaceable art to remind us of our former existence. We will know who to call to preserve it. Or we will use it in a bonfire.
  • Sweet. I get a 1988 junkyard Camero!

Tear that thing apart for the sharp metal or to somehow make a transistor radio.
  • Hismom12 said:

7 dogs..they are red bone and lab mixed puppies..4 boys and 3 girls..I should be able to do some damage with them! Haha

raise them to sniff out zombies. Or feed them to the zombies in a pinch. It's a dog eat dog world now.

• Awesome I got an office chair!

Spin zombie around until they puke. Do zombies puke?
  • pedestal sink "white pedestal sink with faucet. used but in good condition"

not too bad. hahahahaah

• How fun...  " FREE CMS1500 blank forms"
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AMT1107 said:

How fun...  " FREE CMS1500 blank forms"

Hmmmm. Still thinking. Could you use it for bedding. Crumple it up stuff in a pillow case.

ohhhh I know. Make it the new currency. You'll be rich.

not too bad. hahahahaah
    the best I can think of is blockade. But if we need to add another half bath for our compound we'd also be set

not too bad. hahahahaah
    I get the same thing as you... who woulda thunk it! lol

(for everyone else we are in the same craigslist section)
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• RVASC811 said:

I got a vanity with a brass faucet and wall mirror.

Shards of glass on the ground to warn of approaching zombie attack. And brass knuckles.

• I got a crib mattress with sheets. Not sure if that's very helpful to fight off zombies though.

• Home heating oil!

We can do so much with this.
  • I got a couch. I guess I could break off the legs and beat the Zombies with them.
  • Baby girl clothes 3-12 months

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Upright piano...we can play it because zombies hate culture?
  • We can use mmnumber5 camera
  • navyandvioletnavyandviolet member
    edited January 2014
    Hismom12 said:

@mmnumber5 I know! I want to go get them but my husband said NO.

If this little game leads to a new home for a puppy myheart will grow 4 times it size.
    Edited for clarity and because it is late and my thumbs are getting lazy.
  • BeaF12 said:

Ikea black metal full size headboard, break apart and use as weapons, or blockade.

Turn this into out gate for the compound
  • dotmbc said:

Cbeanz said:

Home heating oil!

We can do so much with this.

Holy crap, that would never happen here.
    Yes we will.let you in our tribe
  • A "mystery bag of women's clothing, size S."

And just because I find the actual ad funny:

"A black mystery bag of clothing for females, size (S). Recipient must take the entire bag. Too lazy to haul it over to a drop box in this weather since I can't drive. There's some pretty nice stuff, I just can't fit into most of it since I'm now on a quest for walnut cracking ThunderThighs."

So I guess not a weapon, but wraps/kindling for torches for the burning of zombie body piles? ...or use as clothes for all you tiny ladies.

You could open up a little boutique. Trade and barter system will be huge. We might carve out a great little spot for yourself in our struggling society.
  • A 2 lb. bag of whole coffee beans - hazelnut cream flavored. Bag opened and one pot made. Didn't like the flavor.

Also, I love this game!

Coffee will be so important to keep those on the night watch awake.
  • large storm window - could be worse
    DD 9/15/12
  • large storm window - could be worse

This could be quite useful as a blind. Stay behind it and only pop up to smash or shoot a zombie in its head. Good work starry
  • piffle42 said:

Scrap metal!

Boy that is worth money today. And worth even more during zombie attacks
  • Futon frame

Metal or wood. Oh well doesn't matter it will be useful.
  • I feel cheated. I got an ad looking for a hit and run driver.

Dec 19, We were hit and run by a 23+ something female with sandy hair tied back in a ponytail. Licence plate number EZG511. Lt blue Toyota 4runner. Damage on her right front corner. Someone said had her license revoked before this accident.Police checked plate and the old owner in Wasilla said that they sold the Toyota? The new owner has not registered the vehicle. Help get this dangerous driver off the road before she hurts someone. Please call me 884-2655. Or Police at 786-8900. Dec 19 incident 414. $100 reward if you info results in an arrest. Happy New Year.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Dude that sucks for them. But maybe the driver was a zombie. They are no good drivers. In all seriousness, I hope they catch that person and no one was hurt.
  • Haha yes Hismom12. You and I will make a good team
  • DuckOBX614 yes very true. Take backups and a puppy. :o3
  • Free Treadmill - working condition, electronic panel broken! Looks like even craigslist is telling me to get to the gym!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"