3rd Trimester

Anyone with adult onset asthma?

I'm suspecting that I might have it; my mom mentioned it to me when she heard my hacking, wheezing cough (she's a retired nurse so seems like she would know) and from some quick online research my symptoms do sound familiar. One of the causes, according to WebMD, is pregnancy, so that could definitely be a culprit. But that also gives me the impression that it would go away after delivery and I'm due in three weeks so at this point it doesn't seem worth it to do much about it. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issue and if this is something that would most likely disappear when I'm not pregnant anymore. It's certainly not severe and not something that's interfering with my life, and of course having a almost full-term baby pressing up against your lungs is probably most of the reason why I feel short of breath anyway. Anyway, please let me know if anyone else has had this and if it's something I should have looked at or just wait it out.  Thanks!

Re: Anyone with adult onset asthma?

• I have adult asthma and it has gotten worse during my 3rd tri. Don';t know if it gets better though, I hope so! Good luck!
    imagePregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"