June 2013 Moms

Me time!

I am so burned out.  The hubby is unable to soothe Nancy, so it has been the Mama Show all week.  I am about ready to lose it.  I woke up this morning and informed DH that after Nancy goes down  tonight I am going to the grocery store.  I have never been so excited to go grocery shopping in my life.  I have made menus and a list and I am all set!!!!   Next up a hair cut(maybe next week).

Re: Me time!

• @steamboat1679 exactly my LO will be playing fine and then he has a melt down when he sees me. I've been sneaking quietly around my house all day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Amie- I'll let you in on a secret: if you leave LO with DH long enough he'll figure it out. I guarantee. Sometimes I 'pretend' that LO will not go to sleep for me and call DH in for reinforcement, but I know damn well if I put in more effort he'd pass out for me. If you are going crazy, leave the house and like I said, DH will figure it out.

This. I call DH the sleep master so that he will get N to sleep every night... even though I'm better at it. I don't wanna do it.
  • I have been off work since the 20th and as much as I am obsessed with MJ I am EXHAUSTED!!! He is being a huge mama's boy lately and if I am around he wants me. He is 21 pounds now and it is really hard to tote him around all day and night! I would loveeee some "me time"
  • amie444amie444 member
    edited January 2014
    So she wouldn't go down nicely tonight. I gave up and let DH do it. I sat down on the couch and woke up 2.5 hours later. That counts as me time right? The true bummer is I still need groceries.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"