Philadelphia Babies

Doctor Recs

Hi everyone,

I just found out 2 days ago that I'm pregnant and I'm still pretty shocked, but in a good way.  I just moved to the Philadelphia area last summer and am currently living in Radnor and working in Collegeville.  However, my husband and I are trying to buy a house in Phoenixville or Malvern.  So I'm trying to find a good doctor that is convenient to work and the area of our future home (hopefully).  I'm already reading on here that people like Paoli hospital, which seems like it'd work for my location...any specific doctors that you've liked?  Any other hospitals/doctors I should consider in this area?  I really have no other resources to ask and haven't told anyone about this yet.  So any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks=O)

Re: Doctor Recs

• Thank you so much for responding.  That is extremely helpful information.  I am so lost with all of this, so I really appreciate it.
  • This is my 3rd baby and I am with rosemont women's in Bryn Mawr. I delivered my first 2 at paoli and would have stayed, but they did not have a nursery with my second and she did not sleep the entire time! My first baby was with main line in collegeville, docs were great. Staff was awful. They cancelled appointments and kept me waiting for 45-65 mins for my last 5 weeks of my pregnancy. I was tried again with my 2 nd, but it was too awful. I went with great valley ob/ gyn in Exton. They were great, but location was not great for me, but might work for you! They have lots of hours I am really happy with rosemont, but it might be an annoying drive if you end up in Pville
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"