Crib or PnP (same place he/she sleeps at night
48% 71 votes
Swing
7% 11 votes
Other
17% 25 votes

Re: Where does your LO nap?

• Options
    I voted on me. I'm currently trying to get him to nap in his crib but we are no where near being there yet!
  • Options
    Crib at home. Swing at daycare. She never naps in her swing at home but loves it at daycare. So random.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On me if I'm home. My mom and MIL can get him to nap in the crib while I'm at work but I'm not sure what kind of voodoo magic they're using. When I try he bursts into tears when I put him down.
  • Options
    Morning usually in her swing, afternoon usually in bed.. I have to side lie nurse and trick her into sleeping (she is currently asleep beside me in bed) and then her evening nap has to be on me or my DH. High maintenance little lady.
  • Options
    On me. We are working on transitioning to the crib at night which means more wake ups. Once he is good at sleeping there at night then I'll work on napping there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We let her sleep wherever she falls asleep.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Still on me, I'm happy to see I'm not the only one, I thought she'd be over this phase already :(
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I voted crib. That's where we put him most. We use swing as a backup.
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• Options
    I put other because it depends on the day, he sleeps on the bed, or in the crib, or on me if I'm home. Sometimes he'll do great just putting him down in the crib. Other days he won't have it. I tried to put him down three times for his nap this afternoon, and he is currently sleeping on me.
  • Options
    On me or my bed. Always starts on me.

image image

• Options
    Just depends. If we are home and I need to get stuff done or shower it's in the crib. Sometimes in me at home or out. Sometimes in the carseat or stroller. He is a crappy sleeper so however it happens I go with it!

• Options
    When we are home he naps in the crib. He fights me when he gets sleepy so I have to let him get out all his aggression in his crib for a couple minutes then he passes out. He never falls asleep on me. Occasionally I wish he would so I can have the cuddles. When we are out, he naps decently in the carseat and stroller.
  • Options
    He naps in his car seat. A terrible habit started because he would only fall asleep in the car. If anyone has any pointers how to get him to nap in the crib that would greatly be appreciated.
  • Options
    Usually in his Rock and Play, although that needs to stop after the holidays because he is outgrowing it. We will switch to the Pack and Play once the tree comes down; he sleeps overnight in his crib.
  • Options
    Morning nap we've been able to get him into the crib. Afternoon nap, he has to be held if you wamt him to get any sleep.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    She takes naps 80% of the time in her crib. The other 20% is in her swing. Swing is slowly not being used though. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Crib for bed and nap. He has one or two short naps in his swing during the day, but big sleeps are crib! Have been since we brought him home.
  • Options
    LO has slept on the floor for all naps since he was about 6 weeks old. He is so much happier there. I can't get him to sleep in his crib during the day for the life of me. 
  • Options

Morning usually in her swing, afternoon usually in bed.. I have to side lie nurse and trick her into sleeping (she is currently asleep beside me in bed) and then her evening nap has to be on me or my DH. High maintenance little lady.

+1, oddly enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"