Missouri Babies
Options

I am a mom!

Everything went great this morning, I was back in my room  within an hour after surgery started. Lillian and Claire and both wonderful! They both weighed in at 6 lb 4 oz and Lillian is 18 1/2 inches and Claire is 19 inches. They have spent most of today sleeping, if only I could too! We are all feeling good and should be heading home Christmas Day. image
M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am a mom!

• Options
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations!  I am glad you are all doing well.  Can't wait to see pictures and hope you get some sleep soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I am so happy for you four!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!  Welcome to the world Lillian and Claire!  Glad everything went well.  I can't see your picture.  It's a red x, unfortunately.

• Options
    Congratulations, Melissa!! I am so glad to hear everything went smoothly! I am so excited for you guys!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yea!  Congrats to you all!  Can't wait to see pictures (it's a red X for me too).  Have an amazing first Christmas with your girls!!
  • Options
    I'm so glad everything went well! What a great Christmas gift!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The pics are showing up for me now-what beautiful, healthy looking girls!

(They were showing red x's yesterday and then broken icons, but I right-clicked and chose "view image" and was able to see them...maybe that will work for others, too?)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was just thinking of you the other day & wondered how things went.  Glad to see it went so well & you'll all be home in time for Christmas!  Congrats!  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"