December 2012 Moms
Options

NYE - Make me jealous

I don't think that DH and I are doing much for NYE, maybe a nice dinner and watching a movie.  Anyone have fun plans?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NYE - Make me jealous

• Options
    We were just discussing how we've become those boring married people. :)  I did get a bottle of sparkling wine though, which is my plan for the evening.  Honestly, we'll likely be in bed before midnight.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    I don't even plan on putting on a bra today! It's snowy and cold, DH is working, we are boring.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Not much here either...gonna hang w/ my sisters this evening and then hope to stay awake til midnight....not sure that's gonna happen.
  • Options
    We're having a couple over for dinner and since she's 8 month pregnant, they probably won't stay late b/c she'll want to go to bed....so we may or may not be awake at midnight, but if we are, we'll probably just split a mini bottle of sparkling cider and call it a night..pretty boring here too

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I got done with work at 1pm, and now I'm on the couch in my sweat pants.  DH has been home with DD all day, and she's napping.  We're watching the last season of The Office.  I'm guessing I'll pass out before 10pm, but maybe I'll crack open the pinot noir on the counter before then :P

I <3 being boring on NYE.  This will be DH's and my tradition FOREVER.  When DD (and future LO's) are older, we'll probably have lots of good food for dinner, put on party hats, play board games, etc.  Have our own little party in our PJs!
  • Options
    We're supposed to go to a party at our friends' house at 8p but LOs bedtime is 7p-ish so not sure how that's going to work. Normally he'd just get to sleep in but we're driving 4+ hours to my parents in the morning sooo... no late nights.

I'd love to be boring, married people and just stay home on the couch if i can convince DH to do it.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Options
    We usually get woken uo by the unknown neihborhood (insert your favorite i word here) who decide to shoot guns/set off fireworks at 11pm, midnight, 12:20, 2am, etc. They do it in the month leading up to 4th of July aa well. Am hoping LO sleeps through it.

DH will make sauerkraut & our version of linguisa (garlic sausage instead of the spicy stuff), mashed potatoes for dinner either tonight or tomorrow. We will also probably have beans which is another family new year tradition. At least DH is off the rest of the week.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH is working, DD is sleeping, and I just spent two hours online shopping :) 

I might watch a Vampire Diaries with some popcorn, just to make the night super exciting!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We went to keywest and saw sushi the drag queen hanging in the shoe on duval street. My dad watched dd for a couple of hours while we went out. It was a lot of fun but we both came back and passed out at around 1145, right before the ball dropped! Also, I was boring and didn't even drink because we had so much walking to do. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"