3rd Trimester
Options

Flying not all that bad!

Back from our time with our family! Miss them very much. Just wanna thank everyone for the advice that was given to me about flying during this time. All went good...but going from 60 degree weather to 10 degree weather kinda of sucks but happy to be safe and home! Happy new year everyone and miss you all!
imagePregnancy Ticker

Re: Flying not all that bad!

• Options
    My husband and I just got back from florida, we live in Oregon and the weather there was oh so pleasant. The plane ride was not nearly as horrible as anticipated. Only side affect was going to Florida, warmer temps+ long flight= hobbit feet. Pretty much swollen, squishy feet the whole time I was there, but back to normal now that I am home and freezing;) 
  • Options
    Ikr! We went from Kansas to Arizona....I got hobbit feet also but unfortunately mine are not going away, got a weird rash also...I did go to the doctor today and getting tested for preeclampisa but my BP was great 120/80 :) so don't know. Glad yours went down now if mine would...Glad you had a great time in Florida! Went from 60 degree weather to 10 and snow T_T 
    imagePregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"