March 2013 Moms

How many teeth do your lo's have at this point? Zero over here

I just find it very odd my lo doesn't have any teeth yet! Zero!

Best Answers

Re: How many teeth do your lo's have at this point? Zero over here

• DD has 6 teeth (2 on bottom, 4 on top) but don't worry!  Just like with everything else, every kid develops at their own rate.  :o)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 2 here but it can take 15 mo for teeth to errupt. My cousins lo didn't get her first tooth until 13 months.
  • My DS got his first two, and only two, at 7 months.He's 9 1/2 months now and I don't see anything new happening. 
  • DS will be 10m in two weeks and he has 4 on top and 3 on the bottom and I think he's getting more.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My dd has 6 teeth. 2 on bottom and 4 on top. She got her bottom 2 around 4 months then top 4 when she was 6-7 months. But it is completely normal for them not to have teeth yet. A friend of mines baby got 2 teeth at 9 months then between 12-13 months she got 5 more. So they come quick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dd has 2, but they just popped through a few weeks ago and aren't even fully in yet! We are with you in the late to get teeth club :)
  • Three on bottom and three on top. Teething is not fun. I wish they came on even slower.
  • We have four sticking all the way out, and three half out. We only had two last week, so I think teeth can definitely come out of nowhere (you know, minus the wicked symptoms).
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Two on top, three on bottom. The first two came around 4.5mo, then nothing until 8/8.5mo. He's been a huge slobbery mess for a while now it seems, and I think #6 will be here soon too.
  • Wow... Interesting...

The teething process has started at 4 months for us, and 5 months later still nada. It's full on for a week, then nothing for two weeks, then full on for a month... Slobbery, light fever, red cheeks and chin, swollen gums and the next day, nothing. No fever no swollen gums no nothing. We joke we won't get teeth until his first birthday... We were both "late bloomers" though, around 9mos. We'll see!
  • 6 and more are coming right now.
  • Wow teeth are kinda all over the board here ! Good to know! I'm anxious for him to get a couple pearly whites in as he looooves eating !
  • And merry merry Christmas to you ladies!! ;;)
  • 8 teeth here! four teeth on top four on bottom it looks like there are two more on the bottom about to come out though

Teething has been hell on earth! Six of those eight teeth have come up in the past four weeks
  • DD is 9 months tomorrow and only has her front two bottom teeth. She got them a few months ago. 
  • My son he's 2 on the bottom her got them at 6 months thank more or to come. My oldest got his first teeth at 7months and my girl got hers in at 10months she was a late one to get her teeth in
  • Me too my 9month is up all night to my utter 2 where not like that just thus one is 
  • Going on 6 teeth. She has 2 on the bottom and 3 on the top with the forth close to erupting. I found that the top middle have been the hardest on her (and me!), not fun!
  • Just had DS at the doctors w a cough. NP said he is getting his 1 yr molars. Poor kid. The first 7 teeth were a breeze. These guys such. Runny nose slight fever :( hate when he doesn't feel well

• Can I ask what the doc recommended for the cough? Lo has one now wondering if I need to move his 9mo appointment up ... I hate it too :-<
  • Can I ask what the doc recommended for the cough? Lo has one now wondering if I need to move his 9mo appointment up ... I hate it too :-<

They said they don't really recommend anything but if we want triatomic. I just bought hylands runny nose and cough. It's homeopathic. I used the teething ones w DS and they worked. So I decided to try this instead. Seems to be working. See how we'll when he wakes up in the AM.

• 9 months tomorrow and 4!
  • 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. They all arrived between the end of August and beginning of October and there hasn't been any more tooth action since! lol
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • Jake has 6 that we can see- two on bottom, four on top. I didn't think he could be any cuter while smiling, but him getting in teeth has certainly done that!

• My LO is 9months od he just has 2 on the bottom
  • My son is 9 months and has 8 teeth
  • That's a lot my LO just has 2 teeth
  • tig594 said:

DD is 9 months tomorrow and only has her front two bottom teeth. She got them a few months ago. 

This. We EBF so I am very thankful my LO is slow in the teeth department! I got bit shortly after they first came in and it was pure hell for 3-4 days until it healed. She quickly got used to keeping them under her tongue while nursing thank goodness but I'm not sure I could handle top teeth.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• She has 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom.  I think she has more coming in but it is so hard to see.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"