July 2013 Moms

bumping from ER

2»

Re: bumping from ER

• Poor LO! I hope it's just a 24 hour thing and it's gone as quick as it came on! Ts and ps!
  • Poor baby. Hope she gets better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww poor baby girl! Glad she's all smiles now! Hope she gets on the mend soon!
  • Good to hear she is doing better! Hope the bug goes away soon
  • Glad she is doing better! T&P for a speedy full recovery!
  • Oh no! Poor baby. Hope she gets better quick!
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • How's Ellie today?  Better I hope?  How's mama?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How's Ellie today?  Better I hope?  How's mama?

Thank you..she seems to be doing much better. She's pretty lethargic but she had really fragmented sleep last night. We are on pedialite and apple juice for 12 hours then diluted formula. She hadn't thrown up since we were in the ER. She is getting all the cuddles today!

Mamas ok as long as she is! Clearly I don't handle these situations very well. I'm the cool, calm, and collected one in ever aspect of life besides my sick or hurting baby. Dh was amazing last night.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• I know the feeling, sick babies or babies in pain and I'm a friggin train wreck.  DH is my rock in these situations too.  I always go straight for the "OMG it's ____ (the most awful thing on the planet) and cry and hold and snuggle.

Once with DD she had croup and was unable to breath when she'd get coughing and the sitter didn't call until it was pretty bad (she swears it was fine until she woke up from her nap) and I couldn't put her down.  We had to go to the ER and I sat in the back seat and held her.  I figured that had to be better than a baby that was so upset that she couldn't breath.  I was willing to take my chances, I told the Dr. they actually said I did the right thing, I still cried about it though, because I'm a carseat freak and the very thought of something bad happening makes me physically ill.

TL;DR

I feel ya.  Glad you are home and as comfy as can be. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I hope she is feeling better.  Poor baby girl. :(
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • oh poor baby. Hope all is ok.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @Carrie3102- I was the same last night. She actually threw up on the way to the hospital last night and instinct told me to get her out of that car seat. I held her halfway there. My poor baby was covered in her own vomit. I don't know how many times last night that I said I would rather it be me than her.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Gah, just breaks my heart when they feel sick but are still so smiley and sweet.  I'm glad she's doing better!  :)
    Our little Sweetpea 
    photo 62d4d618-8ee8-46d9-ae5d-705799d4d9da.jpg

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13
  • Is there a update????!!! Poor Ellie!! Keep us updated please!
  • You did the right thing.  I hate when babies are sick. 

• Hilaboo86 said:

Is there a update????!!! Poor Ellie!! Keep us updated please!

Yes thank you! She is doing better now and we are cuddling all day. She's been keeping her pedialite and apple juice down.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Hope she feels better!!!
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh no! Ts and Ps mama! Please update us when you can!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• T&P! Feel better, LO!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Yay Ellie!!! I'm so glad she feels better. I freak out when it comes to Eva, so I understand!!
  • Yay! So glad she is feeling better!
  • Just saw this. Glad it was ok. That can be so scary.

This, too.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I just caught this thread too. How scary! So glad to hear that she's on the mend!
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"