Babies: 3 - 6 Months

making baby food

Its too soon for LO to be introduced to solids, but I am doing the research on making it myself now. Does anyone have experience with Baby Brezza products ?

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: making baby food

• I wouldn't buy anything special. We did BLW with both and it was super easy.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Sorry, but what's BLW?  I keep seeing that and can't figure out what it stands for!
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby Led Weaning. Highly recommend. So much less stress than dealing with purees. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I made my first two kids' babyfood in a Magic Bullet and it was easy as pie. After cooking, I just pureed the food, froze it in ice cube trays, then popped it out into ziploc bags for storage.

Invest your money elsewhere on something that you can use for your home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use a used food processor that I bought for 25 bucks from a gal in my hometown.  Actually it has a steamer and processor in one.  But I find it might be eaiser to steam them on the stove then throw them in there.  DD will be 6 months tomorrow and right now we are doing cereal 3x a day and I just added a puree to dinner time.  I wouldn't spend too much money- look online or other mommas in your town who have kids to see if you can try one out before purchasing.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"