August 2014 Moms
Options

oops...

I have NO IDEA how those four 1/2 gallons of ice cream accidentally fell into my cart at the store.  No idea whatsoever...

(This is what happens when the hungry pregnant woman goes shopping unaccompanied.)
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: oops...

• Options
    That is how I felt about the spicy Cheetos I picked up.
    Laura
    Married to my Middle School Sweetheart Since 9-23-2000
    Dominic Riley 10-8-2003  Abigail Mackenzie 3-30-2007
    Excited to meet Baby Boy #3 in August, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just bought everything the grocery store had that was strawberry flavored...
  • Options
    Sent DH out after 9 p.m. to get Chinese food last night.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been sending DH to buy groceries for the last few weeks because my menu planning abilities seem to be diminishing.  We've both always been partial to protein and veggies, and I plan accordingly.  Now I feel like every meal should be mostly fruit and grain.  Bananas, cantaloupe and quinoa is neither a balanced or appetizing meal...  but it makes total sense to me right now.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I want a steak so bad. But we ate out last night. Sigh. DH promised to take me next week to get a steak. Until then....mouth watering for a steak....hey I think I'll throw some mozzarella sticks in the oven.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    caybeh said:
    I want a steak so bad. But we ate out last night. Sigh. DH promised to take me next week to get a steak. Until then....mouth watering for a steak....hey I think I'll throw some mozzarella sticks in the oven.
    Buy a steak at the grocery store and cook it!  They don't have to be grilled outdoors you know...
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    I made buffalo chicken dip with chips tonight for dinner.... Actually DH made it cause the smell of the chicken cooking make me start heaving and I had to leave the room. But it was yummy and greasy and wonderful!
    TTC#1 11.1.2010 |  BFP 1.4.2011 | Benton Henry born 9.13.2011

TTC #2 11.1.2013 | BFP 12.17.13 | Due Date 8.22.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

caybeh said:

Buy a steak at the grocery store and cook it!  They don't have to be grilled outdoors you know...

Yes, I know. The steaks aren't grilled outdoors here anyway during the winter as it gets below zero. I have a hankering for a steak from a restaurant, though. :)

• Options
    Dang it.  Now I want steak...  I'm so glad we got our half of a half of a cow last week!  I'll have to see what kinds of steak we have AND convince DH it's not the end of the world to have to cook it on the stove.

Otherwise, I'm so suggestible when it comes to cravings. Fried chicken commercial, yes please.  DQ Blizzard coupon in email, must have!  Random post about steak on the bump, on the menu tonight now...
    Lucas Arlo - 2/26/10, Cordelia Jane - 1/20/12 
    #3 is due 8/27/14

imageimage
  • Options
    And I have no recollection of what just happened to an entire box of frozen eggrolls. Nope.
    Same here. I was a 4-pk and I offered him 2 but he took a nap instead and I enjoyed 4 yummy egg rolls.
    Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options
    I've eaten an entire bag of buffalo pretzel chips every Saturday am for the last 3 weeks.
    image  image image

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't see how you ladies are wanting meat. (Gag, although I could eat a beef burrito right about meow.) All I want is Colby Jack cheese and spaghettio's.
  • Options
    "Mom, where did all the cheese puffs go?"

Me: "Um..."

Guess what I ate most of them.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I have NO IDEA how those four 1/2 gallons of ice cream accidentally fell into my cart at the store.  No idea whatsoever...
    That's what I said to the cheeseburger that was on my plate at dinner. First I didn't realize how it got there. Then it magically disappeared. NO CLUE!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    caybeh said:
    caybeh said:
    Yes, I know. The steaks aren't grilled outdoors here anyway during the winter as it gets below zero. I have a hankering for a steak from a restaurant, though. :)

Clearly, you all aren't Canadian! :P My hubby grilled up some steaks tonight on the BBQ. And it's -50 degrees Celsius with the windchill! That's dedication, ladies!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Rosebean said:

caybeh said:

caybeh said:

Clearly, you all aren't Canadian! :P My hubby grilled up some steaks tonight on the BBQ. And it's -50 degrees Celsius with the windchill! That's dedication, ladies!

Nope, not Canadian. That's dedication! I'm in ND, still cold, but not quite as cold as you! Currently we have -14 air temp and with windchill it is -30 F.

• Options
    I'm SUPER into strawberry right now too!
  • Options
    I'm craving all things fatty! Chinese food, cheeseburgers, fries, Mexican food... Ugh, I have to get this under control or I'm going to be huge! Anyone else having this problem??
  • Options
    I'm having days where I'm very specific about what I want to eat but most days I'm hungry and can't figure out what I want to eat :|
  • Options
    All I want to eat is carbs. Bread, chips, French fries, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese. It's getting pretty bad. I'm having to force myself to have two fruit smoothies a day so I'm actually getting some nutrients. I'm going to be the size of a house by the time august rolls around lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"