3rd Trimester

Lifesaver in 3rd trimester

I couldn't stand it - As I grew I could never get comfortable at night. A friend bought me a Snoogle that she said changed her life, and now I'm sleeping like a baby (I guess that will change when I have the baby :)

Re: Lifesaver in 3rd trimester

• I have been using my snoogle since I found out I was PG. :)

Glad you have some relief!

#rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I use mine too but I'm still finding it hard to get comfortable to sleep for any length of time since I have so much hip pain. Nothing seems to stop it either. :( but I've only got a few more weeks, so I can hang. :)
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • jessib10 said:
    I use mine too but I'm still finding it hard to get comfortable to sleep for any length of time since I have so much hip pain. Nothing seems to stop it either. :( but I've only got a few more weeks, so I can hang. :)
    @jessib10 The ladies on my birth month board suggested sleeping with the pregnancy pillow propped behind your back and lay at an angle so that your back is resting on the pillow. (Think laying on your back, but you're not flat bc the pillow is there). Anyway, it worked like a charm! It was AWESOME. No hip pain today!!!
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am trying so hard to resist the idea of the snoogie. We aren't big people but our queen bed is already getting small. We don't have a lot of storage in our apt so my thought is what to do with it after the baby is here. This morning DH lovingly suggested I consider sleeping on the couch so I have some support at night as I seem to just toss and turn all night. Perhaps I'll try a thinner pillow to put behind my back and then one in the front as @dunvilles suggested. .  
  • Get the snoogle! My husband even likes if (queen bed, too). I think I will use it after baby arrives, too. Totally worth it!
  • I have just been using extra pillows, propose up a bit so I can sleep on my back, or laying on my side, h one under my bump, one under my bent knee. Having them just right really makes a difference.
  • I started sleeping on my couch, kind of sitting up. Been sleeping so much better.
    When I was sleeping in my bed I was up every hour with hip pain, so I was turning from one side to the other through the night.
  • edited January 2014
    I cannot live without my Snoogle! Plus my SO will use it when I get out of bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"