Georgia Babies
Options

need a new gyn...

I love my ob/gyn, but she is far.  i live in acworth, she's off chamblee dunwoody.  I think i'd prefer a smaller practice - women, no men.  I'm open to Kennesaw/Acworth/Woodstock…

tia!!

Re: need a new gyn...

• Options
    I see Dr Pitcher in Marietta- right across from the hospital. Other docs here are Cauthen, Shin, Robbins, Paas(sp?). It's all female practice and I love them all so even if Dr Pitcher isn't accepting new patients- you can't go wrong with the others. You may want to mention that I referred you... I had to drop a name to get in the first time ;-)

• Options
    My doc is at Pedimont hospital.  Dr Combs.  I love her 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Cauthen in the same practice that slwprincess mentioned above. Love her, the office ladies, the lab techs, and the big, comfy waiting room.
  • Options
    I see Dr. Paas at the same practice! I LOVE HER!!
  • Options
    I am going to Dr. Bryan Jewell at Haven OB/GYN. He is great and really cares about your needs/questions, etc.
  • Options
    I go to ObGyn associates at Kennestone. I love dr Chappell and dr Huffman.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also see Dr Cauthen.. Great office :) 
  • Options
    I second Ob/Gyn Associates at Kennestone.  I've been seeing Dr. Chappell for 10 years.  She delivered my first LO.  Dr. Huffman is great, too.  There are men at that office but just tell them you don't want to see them and it's no problem at all.
    image image 

• Options

I see Dr Pitcher in Marietta- right across from the hospital. Other docs here are Cauthen, Shin, Robbins, Paas(sp?). It's all female practice and I love them all so even if Dr Pitcher isn't accepting new patients- you can't go wrong with the others. You may want to mention that I referred you... I had to drop a name to get in the first time ;-)

When you and @lulabell104 have appointments in this office, how long do you have to wait? I see Dr. Street in the same office (this is my second child) and every time I go my wait is longer. I went the Friday before Christmas week and my appt. was at 3:00. We finally got out of there at 5:30. I hate to switch doctors, but it's getting ridiculous. I'm wondering if it's the whole practice, or just Dr. Street.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cauthen can be a little long, but never like that. I'd say the most ill wait is 30 min total. That includes time in the waiting room and time waiting in the exam room to see the dr after the nurse takes my vitals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"