Trying to Get Pregnant

Is it just me....

...or does it seem that now we are all in TTC mode, there are pregnant women EVERYWHERE??!

DH & I took my SD & her friends to the mall today & did some shopping & I swear - every time I turned around, there was a cute baby bump, big baby bump, ready to pop baby bump or some other form of bump right there!!!!

I can't be the only one noticing them all, can I?!!! Goodness, gracious!

:)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is it just me....

• I think you're more likely to notice certain things when they're on your mind. I remember when I had braces I would always notice people's teeth. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know what you mean. I saw that too at first, and it was crazy. But now my BFF is pregnant ... talk about a slap in your face ;-( I'm so happy for her, but it just keeps reminding me of my CP, etc. Oh well.

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I noticed this when I was TTC the first time. One day I had just started a new cycle and the guy that say on the opposite side of the cubicle wall had a visitor. She runs up to him and said "OMG did you hear I was pregnant??! We weren't even trying. It just happened." I really hated life that day

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I don't notice bumps but I do notice all of the squishy little babies everywhere. I saw 4 brand new babies at Wal-Mart today. MH just rolled his eyes and helped me move along lol.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lre85rOxrj1qje0bvo1_500.gif

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC Since August 2013

• I even noticed a group of girls in the mall, I think there were 3 of them & I don't know if I'm getting old, so everyone under 30 just looks really young, or what, but all 3 of them had their babies with them & I don't think they were any older than maybe 20?! There were pregnant women & babies all over that place today.

I'm sure there are everyday, I just happened to seriously notice every one of them earlier!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I think some of it too is our friends are all starting to have babies so it seems like we are surrounded on all sides.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, I think it's because we just notice it more... pregnant women always exist, but I think when you're trying for your own you take notice more of the ones around.  Happens to me, too!  I was in Target yesterday and I swear I saw 5 of them.  And babies everywhere. 
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • We are surrounded.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"