Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*~*Sunday Ticker Change*~*

Happy last Sunday of 2013, ladies! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a new year!

How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]?

How are you feeling? 

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? 

Any thoughts/vents? 

QOTW: Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are your resolutions for the new year? If not, what are you looking forward to in 2014?
________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *~*Sunday Ticker Change*~*

• Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? Based on my original EDD, I'm 36 weeks today. But I'm measuring ahead at 37w2d.

How are you feeling? Big. Tired. Heavy. Acid reflux is kicking my ass, and I'm just about over being pregnant. I'm fortunate that my blood pressure is looking good [it was starting to go up at this point with my previous pregnancies], though. Grateful for that.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? My OB and I scheduled my induction - I go in January 9th to have this baby. I'm freaking out about it. I have two more OB appointments and one more NST before I am induced.

Any thoughts/vents? I hope that January 9th isn't too early to take Mia. She's been consistently measuring a week or so ahead for months now, but I'm still nervous about it. My MFM wants me to deliver between 38-39 weeks...based on her measurements, I'll be 38w6d when I deliver. Based on my LMP EDD, I'll be 37w4d. I'm going to talk to my OB about it tomorrow to make sure my concerns are addressed and that we're not taking her too early. Besides that, I'm so excited and so scared. I'm having a baby in 11 days!

QOTW: Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are your resolutions for the new year? If not, what are you looking forward to in 2014? I used to make resolutions, but I always break them. So I started making goals that I want to accomplish. My three big ones for 2014 are to lose the baby weight, love as hard as I can, and run another 5K.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? 12w -- plum!

How are you feeling? A little nervous because I haven't had an u/s in a while.  Physically, the fatigue seems to have subsided a bit.  I have indigestion now, and I'm still a little gaggy.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? NT scan/Mat21 on 1/8.

Any thoughts/vents? Just trying to stay positive and believe that my baby is still OK in there!

QOTW: Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are your resolutions for the new year? If not, what are you looking forward to in 2014? Not so much making resolutions as just trying to make it through the rest of my pregnancy successfully!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bepandnick: You're getting close, too! I hope the dry heaving goes away soon...that sucks. :(

ball.and.chain: Almost to second tri! Yay! I hope the next week or so fly by so you can get to the N/T and see a healthy, happy baby in there.

@kountingsheep: Welcome! :) Good luck at your ultrasound on Tuesday!

• Options
    Happy New Year's to all! 

@ball.and.chain, hang in there - the beauty of 2nd tri awaits you soon
    @OSU - That's so exciting that you have a date! I hope all your concerns are addressed and that Mia arrives exactly at the right time for her. 
    @bepandnick - sorry about your rough stomach symptoms and carpel tunnel - I hope those ease up. 
    @kountingsheep - welcome! The whole telling and not-telling decision is tough. i was much more comfortable than DH with sharing the news (in part b/c I'd be much more comfortable sharing bad news if it happened), and although I held out till he was ready at 14 weeks, it was difficult. 

How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? 33

How are you feeling? Starting to feel very large. Also, LO seems to have one foot permanently lodged in my rib cage. It doesn't hurt, and he doesn't kick hard....but it seems to be making it difficult to eat full meals at any given time. 

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Nothing till the 13th. 

Any thoughts/vents? A confession: I have eaten far too many Christmas cookies in the past few weeks, and there's a good chance that a couple of pounds on my hips right now have nothing to do with pregnancy weight gain. But I think I'll pretend that they do.

QOTW: Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are your resolutions for the new year? If not, what are you looking forward to in 2014?
    I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions, in part because they seem destined to be abandoned and broken, but I do have plans for 2014: 1) Concentrate on LO and fully enjoy maternity leave 2) Keep a handle on baby and pumping while returning to work and hopefully giving a career-boosting presentation at a June conference  3) Lose the baby weight (and cookie weight and probable conference-prep-stress-weight) by next Fall. 

imageimage
    BFP #1 08/05/12. EDD 4/15/13 m/c 08/27/12
    BFP #2 06/05/13. EDD 2/16/2014 (Team Blue). Baby Wombat born 2/20/2014 7lb. 11oz and 20 in.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"