February 2013 Moms

A new record!

I just de-Christmased in an hour and a half. I brought DS to daycare for the morning so I can get it over with. I feel so satisfied right now. Is that weird?

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: A new record!

• I de-Christmased my house while DS was sleeping the other day. Felt so good! :-)

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• ugh. I need to put the tree away. I am procrastinating all the things.
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Loading the player...
  • Rynleigh said:
    ugh. I need to put the tree away. I am procrastinating all the things.

I have the tree left too...sucks. I am waiting till the weekend to hopefully enlist my husband to help me so it goes faster lol
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Nice! I'm hoping this weekend to get all the decorations put away. The lights outside will have to wait till warmer weather :P
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Am I the only one who waits til Jan. 6 (Epiphany, 12th Night, Three Kings Day) to un-decorate?
  • Drea926Drea926 member
    edited December 2013
    @musicalmama5 I used to wait a while longer, but yesterday DS almost toppled the tree onto himself so that was my motivator!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I told my hubby that I would like the stuff put away after the Broncos game yesterday and he gave me a whinny voice saying it was our last day of vacation before work, do we have to? Needless to say, while I was feeding DS and cleaning the kitchen, he had it all yanked down, packed and put back into the basement!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Am I the only one who waits til Jan. 6 (Epiphany, 12th Night, Three Kings Day) to un-decorate?
    Nope, we are leaving it up until then.  A part of me wants to do it right away every year, but I am trying to enjoy it and not stress about this....I have enough to stay busy until de-Christmas day! :)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• We took ours down the day after Christmas, which is really early for us, but Ds had to decided he wasn't going to leave it alone anymore. plus, we had it for a few weeks already and it was making me nervous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"