May 2014 Moms

You know you're pregnant when...

kristine526kristine526 member
edited December 2013 in May 2014 Moms
Your co-worker is talking to you about long johns, and how soft and awesome they are, and you think she's talking about donuts. Whoops. What about you?

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You know you're pregnant when...

• RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited December 2013
    You see this t-shirt at the mall and not only find it funny but can totally relate.

(Edit to delete sideways pic to try again)

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Loading the player...
  • RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited December 2013
    Trying again

(Edit to remove pic flipped the other way grrrr)

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • When you almost poop your pants in the sears maternity section. :-S FYI my pooping problem has never been constipation. That may actually be a welcome change since I poop at least 3 times a day.
    February Siggy Challenge May 2014: Favorite Wedding Photoimage
  • You have crazy sexy dreams but don't want sex :/
    Yep, have had that too. My poor hubby.

The other is that now I can't sit at my desk like I used to without feeling like I swallowed a bowling ball that is now sitting at the very front of my stomach, and feeling like I need to adjust my belly when I stand up even though I can't adjust anything, the baby just has to go back to where he was before.
  • I reach for my drink while on my laptop and my belly keeps clicking things.

None of my clothes fit. 

I almost cried because I had to go the DMV today and get my licensed renewed and a new photo. What weight do I put? I don't want the double chin photo for the next few years. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Agree. I finally pooped this am and felt the need to tell my sister and H (separately, group emails about poop may be a little over the top....maybe) about how epic it was. I think I actually felt my insides move around and drop a little afterwards. Constipation is a bitch.
  • Where you dream about pooping and wake up hoping your dreams come true...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • When you're dumb enough to try to fix the fan at night and not turn it off first. Then after sticking your finger down in the blades, with it on high, and dropping whatever was in your hand down in it and think for a minute its the end your finger making all that noise....
  • The sneezing/pee adventures.

By the time I've gotten 2 year old DS dressed and myself dressed I feel like a nap.

On a scale of 1 to 10 your level of focus is?

. . . Banana?
  • sthomas1222sthomas1222 member
    edited January 2014
  • When your belly turns on a burner on your stove... Yes, this really has happened more than once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"