October 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone lose the baby weight but still bigger size?

I guess this is a bragplaint (?). Fifteen months out, I am finally 5 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. But, I am two sizes larger in pants and one in shirts. And I have been working out regularly, which I never did pre-kids.

Anyway, it is super annoying. I want to fit in my old clothes. I estimate I will have to be 20 pounds lighter than when I got pregnant to fit in them!
DD 9/15/12

Re: Anyone lose the baby weight but still bigger size?

• Options
    oh, I already have bigger clothes :) - I would've been screwed this past year without them. I just feel a little miffed about it, but oh well, she is worth it.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    Bragplaint - I am 50 pounds down from my pre-pregnacy weight and I am only down 1 size :(  I get that the body changes but to not go down a few more sizes
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My stomach is fluffy. I've been down to my pre-pregnancy weight for a long time and even below.

I guess I'm more comfortable with the idea that my clothes don't fit the same since this was my second pregnancy. I'm still determined just not kicking myself for it.

• Options
    I'm 15 lbs lighter and a size up in pants. Lame!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Options
    Yeah my body has never been the same since DS1 and he's 8. I was actually in the best shape of my life for the 3 years leading up to getting KU with DS2 but was still two sizes bigger in jeans than pre- 1st pregnancy. To give you FTMs some hope I'm now still the same jeans size post baby #2 as I was post baby #1. So at least the 2nd baby didn't cause more "harm".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Options
    Somewhat related, after becoming a mom I feel more modest and don't want to wear anything form fitting.  Stuff that I used to wear might technically fit, but I don't feel confident in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"