June 2014 Moms

Cough cough sneeze PISS..ugh

It is so annoying! If Im out and feel a cough or sneeze coming, I have to stop what Im doing and concentrate so I don't pee.  Of course the cooler temperatures are making my asthma flare so I end up coughing hard and always let out a tiny sprinkle.  I remember my mother being pregnant with my sisters and every time she sneezed you'd hear "DAMN IT"!  LOL  Had I only known I would one day be dealing with the same thing I would have not giggled so much when she did it.  Years of kegels don't mean jack when you have a person on your bladder. 

Re: Cough cough sneeze PISS..ugh

• image Ps I snissed yesterday for the first time then texted h about it. I also pee a lil when I kick the soccer ball at a certain angle 

LMAO  @ snissed!   
  • chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited December 2013
    Am I the only one that coughs or sneezes and then pukes instead of pissing myself?!

ETA: I should quit mobile bumping. Autocorrect makes me look drunk.
  • Loading the player...
  • SNLT1012 said:
    Am I the only one that coughs or sneezes and then pukes instead of pissing myself?!
    You have my total and complete sympathy.  I can't even imagine. 
  • Awww! You're not alone! I just got over the flu and my sneezes were so strong that I pee'd myself a little everytime. I was guzzling so much water to stay hydrated, I was doomed! I feel your pain!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SNLT1012 said:

No! If I cough or sneeze hard I start gagging, which leads to throwing up. It sucks man!

Can't say I've pissed myself, but it's still early lol

• SNLT1012 said:

I do that too! coughing or laughing hard makes me puke all over myself and sneezing makes me piss myself so I'm screwed all around.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I had been to shy to post anything about this..........I swear, every time there is any extra pressure on/in my tummy, I piss myself. Coughing, sneezing, puking, a strong laugh...very frustrating!

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Happens more times than I'd like to admit. This is baby #2 for me so it's only gotten worse with pregnancy. After having DS I would piss myself often when sneezing. Kegels have helped some. More the added weight of the LO just makes it worse.

All those years of giggling at my mom when she would sneeze and piss her pants are coming back to haunt me.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• I figured there are loads of us who deal with this but are probably a little bit embarrassed to share it.  Im glad I did.  
  • SNLT1012 said:
    Am I the only one that coughs or sneezes and then pukes instead of pissing myself?! ETA: I should quit mobile bumping. Autocorrect makes me look drunk.

Nope, I do this too. I hate sneezing and coughing, because I know what might be next.
  • I just learned what snuff9861 snowflake that she was told to post meant. Yeah, I have no intention of being a "drive by" participant on this board.  Seems because I didn't post this under the designated category set up things like this, Monday bitchfest?  It was decided that I was looking for special treatment or attention.  I spent a good amount of time just reading post before I even signed up and actually commenting on other post when I did, before I started a discussion.  Understand that I posted right after I had one of these episodes, after I freshened up of course cause Im classy, and was more than a little frustrated and just wanted to get it out.  
  • I rarely cough or sneeze these days and NOT piss my pants..... sigh.
  • Ugh it's the worst! Sometimes I even have to stop and cross my legs when I sneeze just as extra insurance! This is my third so there is really no going back over here. Hate to tell ya but it can be even worse after you give birth! I would just straight up pee my pants if I had to go. There was no holding it. And that wasn't even due to a sneeze or a cough. Gotta get used to it! Lol
    Rachel BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Natalie78W you're pretty freakin' funny. My own personal preference: get a siggy pic (so you don't look like a drive by!) and learn to gif!! You, too, can overcome your snowflake status!
  • All I  can do is laugh now.  We shouldn't even try to hide our farts and burps anymore.  
  • SNLT1012 said:
    @Natalie78W you're pretty freakin' funny. My own personal preference: get a siggy pic (so you don't look like a drive by!) and learn to gif!! You, too, can overcome your snowflake status!
    BHAHAHAHAHHA!  I plan on it! Im not going anywhere. I should make you my mentor. Will you be my Obi Wan Kenobi? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"