fenugreek — The Bump
Breastfeeding

fenugreek

I feel like my milk supply hasn't been as good as it was before, and I've been recommended to take the fenugreek pills.
My question is what brand do you use?
Because I've read the labels of some and it says " not intended for nursing mothers"
Or something like that.
TIA :)

Re: fenugreek

• Natural food stores care something called more milk plus by mother love. This is what myuhc LC recommended I take.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • azzy1206 said:

I feel like my milk supply hasn't been as good as it was before, and I've been recommended to take the fenugreek pills.
    My question is what brand do you use?
    Because I've read the labels of some and it says " not intended for nursing mothers"
    Or something like that.

I also wondered about this. I got mine at GNC (where my ob told me to go). I also wondered how often to take them.
    I know I have a low supply but I know it's a result of the breast reduction I had years ago.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• All was well but recently when I'm nursing, my LO doesn't get full anymore after she "empties" one side.so I have to put her on the other side, I used to alternate but now I can't.
  • alternate the side you start with.

start with the left. "empty" it. move on to the right. then, next feeding session start with the right.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards