Dinner and a movie or other date with SO
2% 4 votes
SS
6% 9 votes
I don't celebrate NYE
0% 1 vote

Re: Poll: New Year's Eve Plans

• Options
    I probably forgot some options so please share!
  • Options
    We are going to a friends house for a short while but plan to be home well in advance of midnight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Having family at our house!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just the three of us and the cats celebrating at home. My parents bought us a bottle of Dom when E was born that we plan on cracking into at midnight.

I'm still getting a bit dressed up just because. Already did a festive manicure.
    My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Options
    Dinner and possibly a friends house
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    We went to a friends rooftop party to see the early fireworks, but we got home by 11pm and I was in bed asleep at 12.30am! Lol....So different to every other New Years I have ever had!! Happy New Years everyone!!! :)
  • Options
    Hoping to go out to eat with DH and LO, but we will see. I hope to be sleeping well before midnight.
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    I'm currently at my sister in laws wedding luncheon and her reception is tonight... Sigh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • Options
    This year I am about starting unusual traditions for holidays. Not the same ole same ole. Well this morning I got AF so now I am kicking myself but tonight DH and I (well mostly DH) are going to make sushi at home. Yum... I am going to try making a tempura roll for the first time (just basically frying a sushi roll). Def. in bed by 9!

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    We're going to a party at a bar downtown and watching fireworks at midnight.  This will be my first whole night away from DS.  I'm excited to see friends and fireworks but I kind of want to cry when I think about being away from him!

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options

Making lobster tails and kicking back with some wine, baby girl, DH and a few movies on my couch!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Watching a movie, making appetizers, drinking wine, and asleep by 9ish, hopefully. Very different this year!
  • Options
    Our extended family rents a beach house, so that's where we are. I can guarantee you I will be in bed with LO before the ball drops. I'm not messing up out sleep just to see midnight.

• Options
    We are hosting a party at our house. Friends with kids, pregnant friends, and a few drinks for everyone else!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We (really dh) are going to finish moving the last few things from the old house. Then we will go to walmart to buy exhaust tubing stuff for our dryer. I'll do some laundry, dh and I will have a few drinks and probably play cards until midnight and we see on the phone. Our cable and wifi is off until next week sometime :/
  • Options
    The three of us are going out to dinner and staying in a hotel :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    We were originally planning on going to a friend's party but DS is having a rough day and we just made the decision to stay home. I'm kind of relieved, actually. I had no clue how I was going to be social when I'm usually in bed by 10. I will probably celebrate with some ice cream and a glass (or two) of Moscato.

• Options
    My sister decided to stay over and she is making blueberry muffins while I put DD down. Maybe staying up for an hour then def going to sleep before the ball drops!

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

• Options
    Watching a movie and ryan seacrest on tv later with h and baby girl. Drinking some woodchuck then cracking into champagne at midnight. And I wouldn't have it any other way :)
  • Options
    Celebrating with my parents and brother and his family.
  • Options
    Earlier DH and I went out to dinner at a Japanese Steak House where they cook the food in front of you.  LO slept the whole time!  Now we are just hanging out at home.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    We were planning on staying home anyway but my DD is sick so we had to take her to the ER earlier this evening to get some meds... Now DD and DH are sleeping together in the recliner and I am watching football and drinking wine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"