January 2014 Moms
Options

Soon to be single moms out there?

Are there any soon to be single moms who'd like to give me advice on how you do it by yourself?
I'm 19. I got married in June 2013 and already getting divorced. He don't wanna be part of the child's or my life. I'm struggling occasionally. Could you think of any advice to give me?
By the way, it's a girl! Her name is gonna be Amara Lynn :) Due January 19, 2014!! <3

Thank you :)

Re: Soon to be single moms out there?

• Options
    I am not sure if this is mud or not @jessicabcairns

OP I am sorry I do not have any advice, but I've heard the ladies on the single parent's board have been very helpful when it comes to advice on single parenting. We do have a couple single parents on this board. Best of luck to you and your DD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    It's her first post of ever ever ever. I'm guessing MUD.

In the event that it somehow magically isn't- @ccip82's advice is the best route to go. Best of luck to you OP.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am guessing MUD too, but I am basing it on the "he don't wanna..." line. Sounds like intentional bad grammar.
  • Options
    I am guessing MUD too, but I am basing it on the "he don't wanna..." line. Sounds like intentional bad grammar.
    Yeah... I was going to mention that, too- but thought, eh, I'll just leave that one alone. ha!
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    This must be MUD! Between the bright red font and the awful grammar/spelling, I don't know what's worse.

Like the others have said get a lawyer!

Other than that, this post isn't worth the advice I could give you!

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling. That must be so hard. Definitely see a lawyer and check out the singles board. Good luck!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"