Babies on the Brain
Options

Can I get pregnant?

Can I get pregnant on the 4th day of my period? My menstural cycle varies between 22-32 days and lasts about 5-7 days.

Re: Can I get pregnant?

• Options
    If your cycle is 22 days, it is technically possible. Basically if there was insemination on CD4, the sperm can live inside you for up to 5(?) days. So I you ovulate on CD8 or 9, then you could get pregnant.
  • Options
    You can get pregnant if you have unprotected sex within 5 days prior to ovulation. I have no idea when you ovulated based on the info you provided.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    doll1689 said:

Can I get pregnant on the 4th day of my period? My menstural cycle varies between 22-32 days and lasts about 5-7 days.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I use that period tracker app to try and pinpoint my fertile week, I'm not fertile until jan.6 but I was just hoping
  • Options
    doll1689 said:

I use that period tracker app to try and pinpoint my fertile week, I'm not fertile until jan.6 but I was just hoping

Use Fertility Friend, and start temping and checking your CM. using a period tracker only tells you when you "should" according to their own calculations.
  • Options
    Ok thank you so much!
  • Options
    A "period tracker" that you don't input your daily BBT is worse than useless.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"