Baby Names

New here. Help with first name to go with Kaelyn

Hello, first time poster, due with my second(a girl) in April. My husband and I have decided(pretty much) on combining our mothers middles names for our girls middle name. Kaelyn(not sure of spelling yet). I cannot for the life of me find a first name, the 2 I like are Hannah and Audrey, but DH isn't sold on either. I like Maya as well but am afraid of mispronunciation. Anyone have any suggestions to go with Kaelyn?

Re: New here. Help with first name to go with Kaelyn

• I think if you're going to "make up" a middle name than your first name needs to be pretty classic to balance.
    I like Hannah a lot. Also like
    Genevieve Kaelyn
    Elizabeth Kaelyn
    Gabrielle Kaelyn
    Rachel Kaelyn
    Norah Kaelyn
    Grace Kaelyn
  • ellebee2ellebee2 member
    edited December 2013
    Agree with @emmy236on the classic/less 'made up' FN with "Kaelyn"

Some other suggestions:
    Anna Kaelyn
    Sarah Kaelyn
    Olivia Kaelyn
    Charlotte Kaelyn
    Sophie Kaelyn
    Molly Kaelyn
    Isobel Kaelyn
    Eleanor Kaelyn
    Lucy Kaelyn
    Anya Kaelyn
    Stella Kaelyn
    Alexandra Kaelyn
    Alexis Kaelyn
    Frances Kaelyn
    Julia Kaelyn
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow. Well those first names aren't any better... Didn't ask for opinions on the middle nsme :)
  • The name kaylyn/Kaelyn/kailen is on every baby nsme list/app/website so not sure how I made it up...
  • The name kaylyn/Kaelyn/kailen is on every baby nsme list/app/website so not sure how I made it up...
    You said in your original post, and I quote, "My husband and I have decided(pretty much) on combining our mothers middles names for our girls middle name."

Also, just because it's on the interwebs doesn't mean it's real. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Thank you for your opinions. Now I remember why I deleted this app in he first place.
  • Kaelyn is definitely made up. Just because it has become more popular doesn't change that.
  • FWIW I have a friend named Kailyn.  I don't know if it's made up, just that it's her name. 

As for first names, as long as it's not Maelynn or Jaelynn or something, I think any sweet, traditional name would flow well.  I like Aurora Kaelynn and Olivia Kaelynn like PP suggested. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"