August 2014 Moms

Toothbrushing milestone

pmpkn219pmpkn219 member
edited December 2013 in August 2014 Moms
I recall this happening last time, but not sure when. I almost always brush my tongue with my teeth, and last night all was fine. This AM, OK the very front of the tongue, but going a little further back... almost retched in the sink.

Blergh. Giving up brushing the tongue so soon... I tried to tough it out last time thinking it was a fluke occurrence, but it only worsened. So eventually I ignored the tongue altogether for a few weeks, and I forget when it got better.

But my mouth never feels as minty fresh this way. And forget Listerine :/

Re: Toothbrushing milestone

• I haven't had any morning sickness yet, but I have been gagging when brushing my tongue. I am just avoiding it for now!

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • Brushing my teeth is the worst part of my day.  I try to wait as long as possible after eating to brush my teeth in hopes that my stomach will be ok.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had to switch to a non mint flavored toothpaste in my first pregnancy.  I couldn't stand the really strong mint flavors.  I've never gone back.  I have much less gagging this way.
  • I had to switch to a non mint flavored toothpaste in my first pregnancy.  I couldn't stand the really strong mint flavors.  I've never gone back.  I have much less gagging this way.
    I have the same problem with the mint flavors. I also can't stand brushing my tongue. :(
    9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• just reading this made my gag reflex start to get worked up. ;)
    It's a boy and a girl!

• Putting the brush in my mouth makes me vomit. Yech. And what do you do adj l after throwing up? Brush.

It's been an interesting few weeks.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"