December 2013 Moms
Options

Breast pads that don't show

I have lasinoh disposables but they show under my bra. What are some smoother, less visible options?

Re: Breast pads that don't show

• Options
    I want to know too! My boobs look lumpy.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Options
    Ugh and they are so itchy!! Following

image Lilypie - (zGBv)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wear these but if I go out I wear them under a thick nursing bra that doesn't show. The washable ones I have are even worse
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Options
    You might have to get some nursing bras with thicker cups.  Also wearing sweaters or loose fitting tops helps disguise them.
    The only thing I can think of are lilypadz, but I've never tried them .  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i was using the avent ones and bought some medela ones to try after I ran out  - the medela ones go lumpy, i hate them. I preferred the avent ones, though they are thicker, I find they don't show as much.

• Options
    Bamboobies (found at buy buy baby) are awesome! They are soft, heart shaped & washable! The pack is a little pricey but worth it bc you can just throw them in the washer and the heart shape keeps them from puckering in your bra.
  • Options

Love lily padz. Smooth!!

My friend gave me some as a gift. Need to open them.

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Thread-jacking a bit. With the reusable ones, do you have to wash them everyday? With the disposable ones, I'll fill them up if LO sleeps awhile longer before eating. Do the reusable ones fill up the same way? If they do, isn't it a pain to constantly wash them?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    mkhim said:

Thread-jacking a bit. With the reusable ones, do you have to wash them everyday? With the disposable ones, I'll fill them up if LO sleeps awhile longer before eating. Do the reusable ones fill up the same way? If they do, isn't it a pain to constantly wash them?

from my experience, if you are filling up a disposable, then you are going to overflow a reusable. I wasn't able to use them because I leak so much. I haven't found any that work well for heavy leakers.
  • Options

mkhim said:

from my experience, if you are filling up a disposable, then you are going to overflow a reusable. I wasn't able to use them because I leak so much. I haven't found any that work well for heavy leakers.
    I only wear the bamboobie overnight ones and have like 5 sets. I'm a pretty heavy leaker (slightly less so at 5 weeks) but they've worked for me.

I already do laundry everyday because my baby is a mess, so it's not a big deal to throw them in with everything else daily.
    I'm a heavy leaker too and Bamboobie overnights are terrific. I went insane and bought a lot, but like Sooz said I'm already doing a lot of laundry so it's no big deal.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

mkhim said:

I only wear the bamboobie overnight ones and have like 5 sets. I'm a pretty heavy leaker (slightly less so at 5 weeks) but they've worked for me.

I already do laundry everyday because my baby is a mess, so it's not a big deal to throw them in with everything else daily.
    I'm a heavy leaker too and Bamboobie overnights are terrific. I went insane and bought a lot, but like Sooz said I'm already doing a lot of laundry so it's no big deal.
    Ok. So it is something that needs to be washed everyday unless you have spares. Thank you for clearing that up for me :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    The Lilypadz are definitely the smoothest fitting pads I've used, hands down, but be warned they aren't the greatest when your milk first comes in and hasn't regulated yet. I letdown at random times and have a lot of milk and for example, today I leaked a big pocket of milk under one of the LilyPadz which then soaked my bra. I would try them again later once my milk sitch settles down but for now I'm retiring them and going with disposables.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been happy with the Johnson and Johnson ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"