Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What is LO's sleep schedule?

Henry has just started sleeping better at night, (he wakes once), so I'd like to get him on some sort of nap schedule. Right now he basically cat naps 2-3 times a day on me while I rock him. He goes to bed at 9pm, wakes at 2 to eat, then back to bed until 9am.

Re: What is LO's sleep schedule?

• Options
    DD just turned 8 months.  She goes down around 7 and wakes usually once around 5 to each and then goes back down until 7ish.  We are between 2 - 3 naps right now.  Nap #1 is usually around 9:15/9:30 and is about an hour.  Nap #2 is usually around 3:00 and also and hour or hour and 20 min.  She often takes a short nap in the stroller or in the car when we pick up DS from school.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS has been going to bed at 8 lately and waking at 8am. We're on 2 naps per day. The first is 2 hrs after he wakes up, then 3 hours after that, and bedtime is 4 hours after waking up. His first nap is around 30-45 mins and second is 1.5-3 hrs long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is 7.5 months. Down around 7pm each night. Up at 3 to nurse and back down within 20 minutes. Up for the day around 6am.

1st nap is around 8am for 1-1.5 hours. Second nap is around noon for about an hour and he sometimes cat naps in evening for 20 or 30 minutes.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"