March 2013 Moms

are you pregnant/trying?

egb+jafegb+jaf member
edited December 2013 in March 2013 Moms
With so many march mamas getting bfp's in curious just how many of us are pregnant again and how many are trying. It's getting hard to keep up with! Feel free to how far along you are, edd, etc.

are you pregnant/trying? 173 votes

I'm pregnant!
23% 40 votes
I'm trying!
16% 28 votes
Nooo!
60% 105 votes

Re: are you pregnant/trying?

• I want to try sooooo bad but DH says absolutely not
  • I hope not!

I want DH to get the V, but he wants to wait until he's at least 30 (another year and a half). Which, I'm more or less okay with, except he's putting minimal effort into prevention, so I want to throw a fertility book at his head and make him read it.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I told DH we can start trying next month/cycle.
  • Due July 3!!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due April 12th! I wasn't trying...I was taking the pill. It's another little girl for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the baby fever so God willing SOON!
  • Pregnant, due early Aug! :)
  • Not officially trying as I still haven't had AF return but we aren't preventing at this point either. DH doesn't really want another so close but we feel things likely won't happen too soon anyway. I have baby fever really bad though.

DD #1: March 20, 2013
    DD # 2: May 2, 2015
    EDD #3: March 4, 2018

• DH wants to start trying again but I'm nowhere near ready.
  • I voted Nooooo! But really SS; we are technically NTNP but I am no where near ovulating with all the BF we are doing and we haven't DTD very much. I know that we could get pregnant and if it happens I know we'll be excited but we are hoping to space our kids 3-4 years apart, ideally.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have baby fever too but DH wants to wait until LO is a year or older. I'm BF and haven't seen AF return but we're not always very careful and I'm not on BC so it could happen.
  • I think in March we will start TTC again.
  • We just decided to start TTC again!!

Step 1: Toss those damned BC pills tonight!

• Correction: POAS this morning and got a BFP. Due early Sept!
  • NVandGZ said:

Correction: POAS this morning and got a BFP. Due early Sept!

What is POAS? And BFP? Congrats!!
  • Pee on a stick and big fat positive
  • Congrats to all of you with LOs on the way, and good luck to those who are trying, but for me it's a helllllll nooooo! I can't even comprehend another baby right now, although DH keeps mentioning it. IF we do end up having another I don't think I'll be ready for a couple of years. :)
  • Due April 12th! I wasn't trying...I was taking the pill. It's another little girl for me!

How exciting! I would LOVE to have another girl!
  • Congrats to all the preggo mamas! Not trying, but not by choice. Have to wait until July before I'm cleared to get pregnant again. I still haven't seen AF yet anyway and plan to EBF to 1 year so I guess I couldn't do anything even if I had the all clear.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Due aug 28th. Pregnant on first cycle. I also read Taking Charge of your fertility. An amazing book!! So excited for baby #2. DH jokes maybe it's twins. We go for our first visit next week at 9 weeks. Congrats to all your other mamas out there!
  • Soo I wrote Nooo, however we aren't really preventing it either.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I think that is amazing Pinkie
  • We are going to start trying in the summer. I'd like close bday months so that If I have another girl I can reuse everything in season!

• Since ds2 was a surprise blessing that we weren't trying for, and Dh turns 60 this fall, we definitely are not ttc.  Sometimes I'd love to do it all again, but the rational part of me says I need to focus on ds2 and having a 4th would take too much away from ds2.

I'll wait a few more years for the grandkids to start arriving.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Linzr0723Linzr0723 member
    edited January 2014
    Hi everyone! I was a big poster on here with my last pregnancy (was due 3/19/13 but delivered 3/1/13) and just recently found out I was pregnant again (due September 17th) and got all excited when I remembered how nice it was to be apart of posting/reading on here during my pregnancy, so I wanted to say hi and congrats to all those who are expecting their next little one!

We weren't trying, so this one came as quite a surprise, but we are soooo excited. I am in that VERY nervous/anxious phase though because it is so early. I have my first ultrasound on Thursday and will be 8 weeks on Wednesday.
  • I have to change my vote. Expecting sept 21. Im scared lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I have to change my vote. Expecting sept 21. Im scared lol

Congrats! I would be a little scared too but I'm sure that'll go away quick, how great for you and your hubby :)

• I have to change my vote too!  I am completely shocked since we were not trying to conceive - was planning to start in June.  I cannot believe the odds when it took 7 months to get pregnant the 1st time.  This time it took literally one time of not using anything - we kind of got caught up in the moment.  DH and I are totally shocked, but getting excited.  I am kind of nervous of what life will be like with 2 under 2.  Ahhhh!  Should be fun though.

;

• Congrats to all the pregnant March Mamas!
  • jmcmoejmcmoe member
    Random question, but how do you get the "to do" stuff off of my calendar and start a new week by week pregnancy for the next baby? It just keeps saying I have like 145 over due to-do's
  • Not sure how I missed this but... YES!!
    due Nov 15th but I think the baby will be here in late October.
    :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Hey ladies, I haven't been around in quite some time, mostly because I could not handle the new format on mobile. DH and I are TTC, but my cycles haven't regulated yet. I got AF back in August and have been as short as 30 days and as long as 56. Makes it tough to predict when the "right time" is, but DH and I are having fun in the meantime! Congrats to all those who are due soon! Hopefully by mid summer I can add a BFP too!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Due approx January 29, 2015 based on my LMP.
  • We just talked about it this weekend.  We are going to start ttc in Sept.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Pregnant with #2 :)

EDD: 11-11-14 currently 16w3d

Anniversary

• rm2013rm2013 member
    Wow! I have to change my status, just got a BFP! Funny, I'm going to be a March 2015 momma!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hello ladies i haven't posted here in a very long time. I've been busy over on the Nov 14 board. Due with #2 Nov 28th. Our first was born March 10th. So excited to be a mom again. Find out if Miles gets a little brother or sister on July 11th. Congrats to all you other pregnant ladies. I'll spend more time over here again : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's kind of funny this same thread is still going--some of us already have had baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"