February 2014 Moms

My belly is so big...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: My belly is so big...

• One night as I was sneaking out of DS's room (just put him to bed and didn't want to wake him). My rear knocked over a book, my belly hit the door, and as I made my way to the bathroom, my belly knocked over my make-up bag.... It was ridiculous. DH couldn't stop laughing!
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have bruises on my belly that I can't even pinpoint when I got them. Also, I turned too fast yesterday and almost knocked DD over.
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't reach the bottom of my top load washer without hurting myself. I have to awkwardly stuff myself into a non-handicapped bathroom stall in order to get the door closed.

• Today even my maternity pants feel tight on my belly... not in my legs  just the waist band, I feel like it's choking me!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I keep bouncing off the door with my belly when I get up in the middle of the night to test my blood sugar....and I feel like I'm going to fall down the stairs every time I walk across the landing
  • I'm not going to lie; I bumped several people's chairs while trying to move around crowded dinner tables during the holiday meals and trips around airports. I guess I judge I'm a lot narrower than I really am.

I even bumped DH's 92-year-old grandfather's chair pretty good trying to take a dish to the kitchen and he started telling people he got a real "kick" out of his soon-to-be great granddaughter :P.
    Batman_dickbutt photo 328_batmansmall.jpg

Feb. 2014 Moms January Siggy Challenge: Cute & Clumsy Animals
    Maru!
  • I have accidentally knocked my kids in the head walking by with my belly. They are just at that hight.

I also turn the gas stove on with the belly when I reach to use the stove timer.

And I can't reach the sink as well when doing dishes and I seem to get water all over me and the floor and the counter some how.

DS 7  <3  DS 5  <3   DS 2          and introducing..........

Pregnancy Ticker

• Stophoney said:

I can't reach the bottom of my top load washer without hurting myself. I have to awkwardly stuff myself into a non-handicapped bathroom stall in order to get the door closed.

This is me also! I find bathroom stalls really annoying because of this. And unfortunately I can't avoid the public bathrooms anymore.

I also have a hard time at work due to my belly. Opening the case lines and reaching in for a ring (I sell fine jewelry) is definitely not like it use to be. My co-workers also get in my way when we're showing jewelry (or I get in their way..lol). There's just not enough space for me, my belly, the case line door, and another person.

• DS walks into my stomach when he's trying to go past me multiple times a day.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always try to squeeze through spaces that I used to have no problem with.. the belly always gets in the way though and I realize I just don't fit
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I keep catching my belly button on things. (Stupid outtie)

DD uses it as a shelf.

I have to grab an aid to unplug certain things at work that I can no longer reach because the opening is too small.

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• When I lean in to put on eye make up I knock bottles off the bathroom counter.
  • clb2196 said:

MH and I shower together a lot, and generally switch places when we each need to be under the water. It's pretty much at the point he can't squeeze past me now, and he almost fell out of the shower last time. :o

We do every so often, maybe a couple times a month when our schedules are similar... And the same thing happened last time! I just laughed!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• I can no longer hold the dogs in my lap to do their nails like I used to do on a weekly basis... They just don't fit anymore. Now DH has to hold them while I do their nails which, makes things weird for them because DH NEVER helps with 'nail day'.  Also I now have to bring a chair into the laundry room so that I can sit to be able to reach all the things inside the dryer otherwise I 'fall over and can't get up'....

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
  • Btw, every time I see the name of this thread, I just want to yell, "How big is it?!?"

Glad it's not just me. Lol
  • clb2196 said:

MH and I shower together a lot, and generally switch places when we each need to be under the water. It's pretty much at the point he can't squeeze past me now, and he almost fell out of the shower last time. :o

This happened to us last wk! We were showering before work, needed to switch places for the water, but my hip, and then my bump, knocked into him, and he fell out of the shower!! .... He was a little pissed at first, but got over it. Lol
  • I have 3 mysterious scratches in different places on my bump. No clue how they got there? Opening the door into it maybe?

(I had a terrible urge to write that I never have any issues, you know, small ;) but then I was terrified someone would think I was serious)
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • I knocked over this cardboard display at the grocery store when I tried to squeeze by. Whoops.

I also can't lean over when I eat, so I always drop food on my belly. I like to think it's the baby stealing my food instead of me being a klutz.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I keep accidentally starting the dish washer! 
  • I hate when I am washing my hands at work or out in public and looking down on my bump to realize that I have water spots all over my shirt/dress!
  • utpony said:

. (To boot...I should have known it was burning, but I was asleep on the couch drooling on myself.).

=)) love!!!
  • I have now realized that if I don't fit through a gap walking straight through that its even worse trying to go side ways through. I'm now wider front to back than I am side to side!!
  • I get stuck in public restroom stalls, which is why I try to stick to the giant handicap ones

I can't do the dishes anymore, (it is now DH's job) my arms get exhausted after just 2 dishes because I can hardly reach the sink

I am constantly bumping into my daughters head, poor thing

If I'm eating then there is almost always food on my belly...I'm a mess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"