Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Sleep issues! Ideas?

I believe the last time my LO slept threw a night was before he learned to crawl... He's now running and climbing onto the table and being very independent. (He's almost 14 months now)

He goes to sleep around 8. He sleeps great until around one normally. Then between 1-5:30 (typically) he wakes up 1-3 times. I leave a bottle of water in his crib and I will give that to him. He will drink a bit fall back asleep and throw it to the side to roll over. Usually at 3 he tries to "get up" for the day and I might rock h n his crib and let him drink till he sleeps again. If he's not trying to play and wake up its the bottle alone.  At 5:30 he pretty much flat refuses to sleep again. If you get up you can tell he's still a lil tired... Sometimes after an hr or two he will sleep again for about 1.5hrs. 

He did just break through tooth 3&4 on the bottom row. Up to 8 teeth now. 

I just dunno what to do really to make him start sleeping through the night again. I don't want him crying till he's sick or throwing a huge fit. He's got such a temper. Lol... Wish I had a baby who loved sleep and sleeping in!! Any tips!?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Sleep issues! Ideas?

• Sleep training. Whichever method works for you. He is currently being trained that you will come in and work around his sleeping schedule. Unless you sleep train him, this will continue and potentially get worse. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• My little guy never sleeps through the night when he is cutting teeth. Hyland's teething tablets have helped him sleep better when teething.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ty all! I'm going to cut a nap from day time and see if it helps him sleep better at night. He's gotten the habit of up four hrs , nap, up 4, nap, up 4, bed... Last night he slept 4 hrs n wanted up. Inner clock feeling. Hoping one nap makes his night time more like bed time!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"