December 2012 Moms

Dr Who fans (help needed, NBR)

My friend and I are throwing a baby shower for some mutual friends, and they are lovers of all things Doctor Who...the problem is, neither my fellow hostess nor I know anything about Doctor Who. We have found a cute kit on ETSY that we can use to make most of the paper products and decorations (here's the link if you want to see it), but now we need to talk food...are there specific foods that are associated with Doctor Who that would be good for a baby shower? I saw something on Pintrest suggesting a bow tie pasta salad, so that's one idea, and we have a friend making a Tardis cake, but that's all we got so far. Anyone care to throw some suggestions our way? We could go with another theme if we can't come up with anything, but they really do love Doctor Who and so we're trying our best to make this theme work.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

Re: Dr Who fans (help needed, NBR)

• Bananas, fish fingers and custard. Could do a play on some of that and I saw a list doctor who inspired cocktails that some could be made with or with out liquor. And doctor who cupcakes. I'm part of a fane page on Facebook that post to s of party stuff
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"